Gary Con Videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dndgeek, Aug 7, 2009.

1. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

2. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

(LITERAL) LOL -
    That......was FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!!!!!1!!1!!!

Screw you, Tom Hanks . . . lol . . .

Thanks for doing that - it really was completely great. :lol:

3. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Thanks!
    Ha ha...that was all Sir Jon.
    My pleasure.

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Loved the video and would hit "like" on it but it might freak out some of my Facebook friends. :( It's not the VHS but the lyrics of the song. (Which, btw, was pretty good. Who sings it?)

5. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Geto Boys, from the Office Space soundtrack. I thought about using the edited version, but couldn't find it right away & am super busy lately.

6. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

It's all good. I'm going to have to check it out. Sounded great and has me interested in finding more about this group. You guys also did some excellent editing on the video, btw.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

8. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Well, unlike GP, I don't want to know more about the band, but that was pretty funny.

9. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Well, Totan, I honestly wish I hadn't found out more. :shock: Do not...I repeat do not go any further. It's not worth your sanity.

10. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

What? Did you not HEAR the lyrics the first time. :lol: I would think that you'd have to pray for forgiveness or something after hearing crap like that. :oops: (no insult, religious or otherwise, intended) I'm glad to see that you didn't have to gouge your eyes out after looking into them further - assuming that you aren't dictating to someone that is typing for you that is.

11. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Yeah, I caught the lyrics the first time but, I have to say, they didn't get me as much as you might think. However, some of their other songs were just too much for me. Man, some of the topics they went into would have tripped me out "back in the day."

12. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

That would just be the one guy, the dndgeek hisself. He's a one man editing machine. Ask him for the blooper reel at GC III.

There will be a commemoration on the scorch mark in the lawn for my upcoming Memorial Day Weekend party, though.

BTW, do NOT burn a VHS tape. I thought shingles burned badly, but wow... these things should be disposed of in better ways, really. Maybe with explosives.