Gary Con website admin?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gamerdork, Jun 3, 2014.

1. gamerdork

gamerdork Level 0 Character

Hello, I have tried to send a couple of emails via the website but they may have failed, so I am posting here. Would someone on staff be willing to tell me who your website creator/admin is? If this should not be posted, please feel free to PM me here or email me [email protected]

Thank you for your time!
    - Corey

2. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Trying PMing Dale (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1283)

As mentioned, the website has/is undergoing some overhaul, which could mean emails weren't seen.

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

Yes, we are upgrading the website- and we are going through some new changes. :)

I've PM you back. Thanks for pinging me!

4. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

I can't get to the registration page. Have a new laptop that's giving me fits and the 'mage is a broken old man. :roll:

5. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

From the main page, if you click "Purchase a Badge" or "Register for Events", there's nothing there yet, except brief messages.

If you click the Registration tab in the upper right, you should get to an empty form. This form is for registering an account with the website.
    If have an account and log into it, you will also see "Registration" in the list at the far left. That link appears to be currently broken/empty.

Regardless, no activities - Early Badge Registration, Event Submission, or Event Registration - have begun or are available yet, so you aren't missing anything.