GaryCon II By the Numbers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mark, Mar 23, 2010.

1. mark

mark Spellbinder

Thanks. :)

2. kveldulf

kveldulf Chevalier

I can start early working on my slacker friends who didn't make it this year then : )

Andy

3. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

AWESOME!!!! :D

4. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

I plan on taking the big plunge for next year and GM my Harvesters rpg. I didn't run it this year cuz I really like being a player more than a GM, but I'll probably bite the bullet and run a couple of sessions - iffn there's enuff interest that is!

5. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

That many? Did they all have VIP badges or identification?

I'm always interested in seeing/meeting the employees, but I couldn't name more than 5-10 that I was aware of that were there.

I'd like to have a way to recognize them (not all names are as 'famous' as others). Also, I think an ex-employee group photo might be a neat idea (maybe immediately after the auction?).

6. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

And then signatures on that group photo for a couple of bucks towards the con and the fund! I'd do it in a second.

7. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Yep, I wondered if there were more ex-TSR in attendance than Gary's funeral. Luke did tell me that he called a bunch of peeps.

In addition to the known VIPs (being Frank, Ernie, Tom, Jim, Tim, Rob, Mike):
    Here's some that I know and spoke with:

Jean Wells (saw but did not speak with)
    Eric Shook
    Harold Johnson
    Brian Blume
    Jeff Leason
    Jeff Easley
    Laura Roslof
    Jim Roslof
    Steve Sullivan

Perhaps some of you saw others.

And maybe Luke, Tim or Frank could tell us more.

:)

8. kaskoid

kaskoid Chevalier

Beats me. The ones that I knew waaaay bitd were Ernie, Harold, Brian, Tom, Mike & Rob. Didn't know Frank then, and all the rest came after me.