Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maclaird, Mar 20, 2013.
Has one been established yet?
I've heard through the grapevine that it's 27-30 March 2014. I'm sure that someone official will chime in soon.
I hope so. I may have the slimmest of smallest of microscopic of chances of getting there for a day or two if that's the case. (March 19, 2014, is my 20th wedding anniversary. The wife has made it clear that if there's a choice to be made, she'd better be the winner. Please don't make me choose.)
Those were the dates being given out at the registration desk of the Lodge. I know you could lock in a room reg if you wanted, you just need to give 72 hours notice if you change or cancel. If the dates change at all, you have plenty of time...
The final date has not been carved in stone. I would expect to see that announced in the near future.
The date the front desk had was the tentative date given since we have a 3 year contract with the Resort.
Was this Year One of the deal?
Actually, it was just 3 years worth of dates that we put on the books to ensure March dates would be available for us each year. GC5 would have been the 2nd set of dates, with GC6 being the 3rd. The bottom line is that the dates for GC6 have not been determined, so hold off on making any reservations just yet.
Any news on this subject yet? I am not sure whether to keep checking here or if I need to go digging for a new topic but it has been a while.
Nothing has been posted yet.
We have not finalized the dates for GV d6 yet. We are talking about having the date near the end of March. There will be an update on here- and Facebook as well.
Thanks, and we appreciate your patience.
Is there an update on the dates for next year? I know it's early still, but airfare is now available through March 2014. When booking travel for a family, it pays to plan well ahead.
Me just being paranoid here - haven't missed the announcement yet, have I?
I took a look at the forum posts when folks were asking about Gary Con V's date. Looks like the solid date for Gary Con V was announced around the end of July. So for folks asking about Gary Con VI, I'm guessing you'll have to wait another 2.5 months for confirmation.
"I hate waiting..."
Actually I had a date before I left the show the previous year.
I'm so eager to book the hotel and get my registration. I haven't decided on flying or driving yet. It was a long drive for me alone last time but should have company this time.
Front desk clerk?
Any info, even tentative, is useful. We're thinking about another trip in March 2014, so planning around GaryCon would be nice, if that's possible.
It will be either the last or second to last weekend in March.
Separate names with a comma.