Geekpreacher Interviews at GenCon 2009

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by geekpreacher, Aug 23, 2009.

1. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

For those interested, you can go to this YouTube link and see some of the interviews I've put up for 2009. I got to interview Frank Mentzer, KR Bourgoine, Ed Greenwood and some others. Let me know what you think as this is my first foray into gaming interviews.

http://www.youtube.com/geekpreacher

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

First of all I just wanted to say thanx, G.P., for taking time out to do something like this. Brings a liitle bit of Gencon to the masses. Your questions were good, your interaction with the individuals was equally well done. Just need to invest in something to clean up the audio. Too mucn background noise. All-in-all, I'd give it a B+. Keep 'em coming & thanx again! :D

3. amalric

amalric Level 0 Character

Yeah, I have to say I found them very interesting - especially for someone living across the pond, like me! :)

4. MAJ Bill

MAJ Bill Level 0 Character

I enjoyed the interviews, I thought they were well done. I just bought Alpha Omega about a week ago, so that interview couldn't have been more timely. I haven't had time to dig into the rules yet, just skim through the fluff. From what I have read so far, it really appeals to me. If you were to run a game of this, I would really be interested in playing.

5. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

Nicely done, sir - quite interesting, all.

About Alpha Omega though ... tell me it doesn't have 4-color printing or play like a slot machine.
    Then too ... you don't suppose they'd do anything as dastardly as to try to print supplemental products do you?
    You know, 'cuz then you have to buy them, or you just can't play.

:eek: :lol: :eek:

6. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Yes, that's my only complaint about my video recorder. I bought a FLIP and while it's an excellent little product it does not have an external mike or a place for an external mike input. If it did, it means there is very little editing to do to get the video up and ready for YouTube.

Thanks for the review. Someone's trying to get me to go over to a boardgame con in Memphis in a few months and interview Lou Zocchi. Maybe I'll be able to make that happen.