Got Some OOP Goodies....

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by geekpreacher, Oct 29, 2009.

1. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Well, folks, I stopped by my new FLGS today and picked up some great goodies and thought I'd share them with you.

I found:

IM1, Immortal Storm
    Desert of Desolation Super Module
    Menzoberranzen Boxed Set
    Dark Sun Campaign Setting
    Planescape Boxed Set

and quite a few others. When I get a chance, I'll list them and see what you guys think. Some may be duplicates and, if so, I'm going to do my best and bring them to GaryCon to donate for the auction.

I am still debating on flying or driving. Driving would take longer but I'd be able to carry more "stuff" with me to donate as well as "stuff" I will most likely pick up but flying will allow me more time to hang out and have fun. We'll see what happens.

GP

2. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Nice grab! I don't have Immortal Storm or the Menzoberranzan Box set. I3-5 supermod is a great pickup, so is the Planescape box set.

3. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

Planescape has to be the most horrifically addicting setting ever....lol

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Okay, here is the rest of what I picked up at the FLGS. I got all of this through trading some figures that I got back in the 90's so I think I got a great deal. Including what's already at the top, here are the rest:

Ruins of Myth Drannor (Boxed Set)
    Shadowdale
    The Planewalkers Handbook
    The Deva Spark
    Module CM8 The Endless Stair by Ed Greenwood
    Module M2 Vengeance4 of Alphaks by Skip Williams
    Module OA3 Ochimo The Spirit Warrior by Jeff Grubb
    World Builders Guidebook by Richard Baker
    City by the Silt Sea (Dark Sun Boxed Set)
    Windriders of the Jagged Cliffs (Dark Sun)
    Defilers & Preservers: The Wizards of Athas (Dark Sun)

and for those interested I traded in two original Warcraft MIB figures, two Starcraft MIB figures, two french LOTR figures (bought in America) and an X-Files Barbie & Ken set still in the box. The Warcraft & Starcraft figures usually sell for around $60-70 a piece on eBay but I saved myself the hassle of having an auction. Personally, I'm thinking I got a decent deal.....any thoughts?

5. kveldulf

kveldulf Chevalier

I own several of these. The ones I've found useful were:
    Planewalkers Handbook: great resource for otherplanar adventures, whether using Planescape or not
    M2 Vengeance of Alphaks: so so on its own, but with Challenge of the Warlords makes a good resource for running a campaign in Norwold in northern Mystara.
    Windriders of the Jagged Cliffs: never ran Dark Sun, but they have some good rules and magic gear in there that uses a sort of biotech approach; useful for ancient artifacts using "alien" technology in a campaign
    Defilers and Preservers: handy book for nonstandard magic (in a more baseline fantasy campaign, could use for specfic orders of magic users, or for natives of a pocket plane, etc.)

Andy