Great Convention

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JediSoth, Mar 17, 2013.

1. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

OK, technically, it's not over yet, but I have a few minutes before my Star Frontiers game starts.

I really appreciate all the hard work and time the Gary Con Staff & Volunteers put into this convention. While everything can't be perfect, and despite anything I might complain about, Gary Con is nevertheless the most fun and relaxing convention I go to all year. My wife and I always have a great time, reconnect with old friends and make new ones, every year.

So, thanks!

2. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Agreed. I had a great time. Everything ran smoothly from perspective. No complaints except for my stupidity in scheduling too many games ending at 2 am. I am getting old.

3. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

I had an awesome time! I had planned on running four games, ended up running six but loved every one of them. :D

4. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

Me three. Be prepared for "Nightmare on Sesame Street." next GC. I have a whole year to build the muppets for the players to use. Big Bird will never be the same.

MoT

5. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

That is so bad-ass. Were you the guy running the Love Boat and Kiss adventures? Those were awesome looking. Too cool.

6. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

Yes, that was the DGS running those games. I'm the DGS flash and the rest of the DGS DM's are the substance :) Though I have been trying to convince the rest of the team to dress up, we'll see if I have influenced any of them next year.

MoT

7. mark

mark Spellbinder

Pleasure to see you again and meet your wife, JediSoth! :)

8. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Hey, I kind of dressed up for Top Secret. Though in my trench coat and slouch hat, I suppose I could have been mistaken for a flasher. ;)

9. Or a Goth.

10. caddy1071

caddy1071 Level 0 Character

Hecks, yeah - I second this statement heartily - GaryCon ROCKS. This is what gamin' in about. :D

tty!
    Cory

"Geekery Unbound"