Greyhawk Calendar -- assistance, please?

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by sir jon, Oct 25, 2009.

1. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

I have a nice, generic printed Greyhawk Calendar that doesn't get detailed into phases of the moon, holidays and all the stuff I can deal with in my own game when it arrives. It's just a b&w print with the top saying "Common Calendar of the Year _____ ". Below it is the layout of the calendar itself, with Needfest first and then four rows of the months in three columns after, each holiday showing seven little numbered boxes and each month showing 28 little numbered boxes with the days (Freeday, etc) at each column of the boxes. I've been using it as a basic timekeeper for my games for the last few years and I've run out of clean copies (stupid me) and the friend I got it from doesn't remember where or what site he obtained it from. I was wondering if anyone out there knows of what I'm talking about and whether or not you might know where I can get it. I'm not desperate, I just liked the basic form of it and don't need all the extras all those other calendars I've located out there have. Anyone?

2. spaartuk

spaartuk Level 0 Character

I was never able to find the original Postscript file, which I had downloaded from a server in Norway back in 2001. So I took the cleanest copy I had, scanned it, and made a PDF http://www.azze.org/g-h/greyhawk-calendar.pdf.

I don't know who originally created this calendar, but thanks to whoever it was. As Sir Jon said, we use it in our game all the time.

3. grodog

grodog Troubadour

4. Dale

Dale Administrator

The links on the site don't work. Backup site?

5. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Hmmm, I'll see what's up: CF! is usually pretty stable....

6. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Well, apparently the downloads are jacked up, so I'll see if I can find the files on my PC, and post them to my site for folks to check out.