Help me, Gary-Con, you're my only hope!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by francisca, Jan 28, 2016.

1. francisca

francisca Troubadour

So, last year, there was also a lot of rancor concerning event reg, VIP games, etc....

In response, I created a handy flowchart to help people figure out what they should do.

Unfortunately, it was part of the group of posts that were lost when the board went from the old system to the current one.

Is there another smart-ass like myself who thought it was funny, who might have happened to save it? If so, I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could repost it.

mwisconsin likes this.
  2. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Hmmm, you didn't happen to share it on another board like K&K or the ASSH boards, did you, Rich?

Allan.

3. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

I actually went back and checked Circus....couldn't find it. Checked my archives...no luck.

4. howandwhy99

howandwhy99 Level 0 Character

"Great Events with tickets still available"? That thread? We could just recommend favorites

5. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

yeah, that was the thread.

6. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Dont have it. It was a work of art!

7. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

i found an excel spreadsheet file on my home computer. i don't think that is what you mean. it was called: events-2015-02-02.xls

8. mwisconsin

mwisconsin Administrator Staff Member

I have the archives here, they're just hidden. I'll see what I can do to track down your post. I seem to recall that post, and how useful it was, as well.

I'm adding it to my list of "wouldn't that be great!" :)

francisca and PBurke like this.
  9. francisca

francisca Troubadour

HA HA! Found it! Consider this a PSA, folks.

gary con reg.png