Information index for Lake Geneva

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the keeper, Mar 10, 2010.

1. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

I'am providing a link to the Lake Geneva Public Library's local information page. Thought people would like to know what Lake Geneva is all about before they get here. There is a lot of good general information available.
    Here's the link.........
    http://www.lakegeneva.lib.wi.us/loclinks.htm

The Keeper

2. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Thanks Deek.

Btw, how far is Aaron's new Noble Knight store from LG. Been thinkin' about checking it out. Should be fairly quick I should think. Have you been to the store?

Rhu. :D

3. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

FER SURE! :D It's about a 35 minute drive from the hotel. They have a very NICE layout. (Games on bookshleves are always NICE!) Real easy to find, too. They open at 11:00 each day, but I do believe their closed on sundays. I've got some fliers & business cards I'll bring with. Don't forget to ask me for one of their pens! ;) (I don't have to many left.) SEE YA SOON!!

4. FelixZ

FelixZ Level 0 Character

Eh? There's a new gaming store in Lake Geneva???

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Noble Knight is in Janesville, WI.

6. Ronin84

Ronin84 Level 0 Character

Looking to meet up with a friend for breakfast in the area on Saturday before the con, any suggestions for a good breakfast spot?

7. seskis281

seskis281 Level 0 Character

If you like a good-ole-fashioned greasy-spoon diner experience, the Olympic downtown is good.... just not to everyone's tastes.

8. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

I like CJ's. Just a mile north of Elkhorn. It's the only place where I can get a plate full of hashbrowns, with green pepper, onions & bacon mixed together, topped with melted cheese & six eggs over-easy. YUM!! (Did I mention it comes with toast?)
    THE ONLY WAY TO START YOUR GAMING DAY. :D

9. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Hmmmm: I'd definitely be interested in a trip to NK if there's a group of folks (with cars) going :D