Interest in "The Tomb of Horrors" 1st edition?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by osarious, Feb 2, 2012.

1. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Are you going to run one as well? Guess I can't live up to that competition. :(

2. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

so….is there a sign up sheet yet? I would certainly like to be included. I should be able to get my KISS make-up off by then. My KISS-Tastrophe game ends at 7pm or so.

MoT

3. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

No worries Osarious, we can have two tables going.

Trust me, you'll fill. ;)

Besides, you already have Maker and me and Maker says I'm the coolest guy he knows! Right Maker? Uh, Maker...?

4. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

You are correct Red. You are so super awesome.

MoT

Now about that list……..

5. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Event is submitted. Just waiting for approval from the higher ups.

6. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

Not entirely sure that Luke/Melf was referring to actually submitting a T.o.H. event, let alone one coinciding with yours, Osarious.
    Just saying, that's not the impression I got. Your event will be quite popular, no doubt - save to the actual PCs which will take the grisly highway to the afterlife, muahahaha....

7. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

Still not posted yet :cry: I'll keep checking. Jonesin' for a spot :D

MoT

8. osarious

osarious Chevalier

It's approved! Get your tickets while they're still available! I may or may not take a few walk ups (still debating).

9. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

Excellent. Spent my GP's and I am in. I'll begin sculpting the "Special Edition ToH" PRoG's and have them ready for the game.

MoT

10. tavis

tavis Footpad

I am trying to register for the event - I have the GP and it shows there are slots left. But when I go to the event catalog and open the link, it says "That event is already in your shopping cart. You may only register for an event one time." However when I go to Shopping Cart it doesn't show anything there so I can't check out. I'm hoping I won't miss out on this event due to the snafu! I'm following the same steps I used to register successfully for other stuff.

11. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

Got mine! :D

12. osarious

osarious Chevalier

I hope it works out for you. I have no idea about the system "glitch" though.

13. blackmote

blackmote Footpad

ack! only 3 GP's left. :( *sigh* I reckon I'll just stand off to one side and hope I get chosen to replace an early TPK.

:twisted: heh heh heh

14. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Aren't you supposed to be running an event at that time?

15. Donal

Donal Administrator

If there was a glitch for Tomb of Horrors registration, it seems to have been short lived. Try registering again.

16. osarious

osarious Chevalier

2 SLOTS LEFT!

17. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Who is foolhardy enough to enter Acererak's tomb! :twisted: (evil laughter)

18. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

Twins? Clone? Memory Loss? Or perhaps he is Quicksilver and so fast he can run and play at the same time. Sadly, my only super power is to suck at DM'ing :cry:

19. osarious

osarious Chevalier

Maybe he borrowed Hermione Granger's Time Turner! :lol:

20. jayson

jayson Level 0 Character

Tavis is actually trying to register on my behalf, because I don't have enough GP to get a ticket. I'm trying my darndest to get in to play the game. I hope this will work out.