Internal Server Error at Checkout....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Erik Olsen, Jan 30, 2016.

1. JIm Kitchen

JIm Kitchen Level 0 Character

I'm just going to walk away for a while. People aren't being very helpful on the Facebook page and all of this is just frustrating.

It doesn't seem to have mattered what your order number was it just depended on the server whether your cart was processed correctly.

2. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Despite the 'fairness' it would have been better to do a tiered reg by badge level. They could have worked out kinks with a much smaller group a day or two ahead of the larger tiers. But I'm not on that side of the fence. I understand where their hearts were and cant fault them for it, but there are always technical problems when things go live for the first time. I feel quite bad for them, I'm sure they are having quite a lot of anxiety and only want everyone to have a great time. I hope we can all keep that in mind.

Poindexter likes this.
  3. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Email or here are the best places to get timely responses. Facebook is like the Wild West.

We've got to comb each account issue separately. Mostly these are cosmetic and not serious errors and resolution is fairly easy, if tedious and slow. You'll hear from someone soon, and always feel free to contact me directly if you have anything to address from a non-technical perspective.

Erik Olsen likes this.
  4. bpetrie

bpetrie Level 0 Character

I agree!

5. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Thanks again for all of your hard work. I think the vast majority of folks understand that technical issues come up and we're willing to be patient and let you guys work it out. Cheers!

6. JIm Kitchen

JIm Kitchen Level 0 Character

I understand that. I only mentioned Facebook due to someone representing a particular solution to problems and wanted you to be aware.

7. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Understood- not pushing back or making excuses. Take that comment as me commiserating with myself. :)

Poindexter likes this.