Just stoping in to say hi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bluejays8, Jul 11, 2009.

1. bluejays8

bluejays8 Level 0 Character

Hi Everyone everyone on hear have a good night :D

2. wcw43921

wcw43921 Footpad

Thank You. Have a good day and a great week. Hope you'll post some more if you're so inclined. :D

3. Dale

Dale Administrator

Don't be shy, and don't be bashful. Welcome aboard!

4. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Mama's always shy & bashful............UNTIL you get to know her! :lol:

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Why do I have to say "Hi?" Your sitting right next to me. :p (You misspelled 'here'.) :oops:

6. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Oh boy... How come the ladies are always so shy on these boards? Is it the power of nerdom that scares you? We won't bite. Maybe nibble a little bit, but no biting! ;)

7. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Get Serious, She lives with a nerd.

8. bluejays8

i was never in to borad games. i like to play cards like rummie and and yahtzz and other games like that. but when i meet the keeper. he show me how to play d&d know like going to hopla and learn to play other games. i not a very good speller so i am sorry for this.

9. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Hi and thanks for being part of our community. It is always cool to talk with new gamers. We get to share our experiences, opinions and tell war stories about our favorite characters!

Luke

10. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

I think there is a secret desire by intelligent, attractive women for nerds. I'm one and my wife is hot (she can't spell very well either, but we can't be perfect at everything now can we?). I think it's great that you are playing D&D Bluejays8! We need more like you! I hope to make it to the next garycon and meet all y'all (that's my best Virginian-speak). :D

11. bluejays8

hi everyone i cant wait till this sunday for the gamming i might play or try all the game there so you all have a good night .

12. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Mama thought she was on the Hoopla boards. :?

13. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

Happy Birthday bluejays8! :)

14. lucailario

lucailario Chevalier

15. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

HOLELY CRAP!!! :eek:
    THANX, Shalaban! I forgot!

16. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

Sure thing! ;)