Kickstarter: HYPERBOREA - The Mystery at Port Greely

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by ghul, Feb 28, 2016.

1. ghul

ghul Chevalier

The co-author of Gary Gygax's Castle Zagyg, Jeffrey Talanian, is back with a new adventure written for his ENnie-nominated RPG, Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea (2013 nominee: Best Game, Product of the Year, Best Production Values). Check out this new H.P. Lovecraft-inspired adventure now live on Kickstarter!

The Mystery at Port Greely

[​IMG]

PBurke, chainsaw and Jarlaxle like this.
  2. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

I'm in!

3. LastFighter

LastFighter Level 0 Character

Me too !

4. ghul

ghul Chevalier

Thanks for the support, fellows! The campaign is running strong, now close to double our original funding goal. I hope you like the adventure.

Cheers,
    Jeff T.

PS: Check out our latest update with new art!

5. ghul

ghul Chevalier

New From North Wind Adventures!

HYPERBOREA: The Mystery at Port Greely is now available for purchase at www.hyperborea.tv

+ + + + + + + + + + + +
    Until about three years ago, the peculiar town of Port Greely was renowned as a prolific exporter of crustaceans. Then the Greely lobstermen severed all ties with outside partners. Subsequent attempts at renegotiation were shunned.

More recently, a small group of Fishmongers’ Guild representatives from the City-State of Khromarium has gone missing in Port Greely, and answers have been less than forthcoming. At present, the Guild seeks answers. It wants to know what became of its representatives, and it wishes to re-establish its lucrative partnership with the Port Greely lobstermen. Your party have been contracted to help resolve The Mystery at Port Greely.

Text: Jeffrey P. Talanian
    Editing: David Prata
    Front Cover Art: Charles Lang
    Back Cover Art: Del Teigeler (inks), Daisey Bingham (colours)
    Interiour Illustrations: Charles Lang, Peter Mullen, Del Teigeler
    Cartography: Ben Ball, Andreas Claren, Glynn Seal
    Product Type: Adventure Module
    Product Format: 36-page, 8½ × 11-inch saddle-stitched book
    Product Price: $20.00 (print); $10.00 (PDF)
    + + + + + + + + + + + +

Also available are The Mystery at Port Greely T-shirts ($25) in both Men's and Women's sizes!

[​IMG]

6. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

I had the opportunity to play this with ghul running it. Very enjoyable and fun.

I also received my copy in the mail yesterday. Ghul really does an obsessive job of packaging his stuff. I think I spent as much time recovering it from inside the packaging as I did playing it ;-)

Ghul has consistently put out high quality products. Great content, great art, and great paper choices for his work.

chainsaw and ghul like this.