Lacuna (surreal secret agent, kind of like Inception)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D0n, Mar 8, 2018.

1. D0n

D0n Level 0 Character

I'm Don. I would like to run a game or five of Lacuna. Its a surreal mystery that evokes the operations of spies in the cold war era with psychological and sci-fi elements.

"Sinister secret agents with shadowy employers and mysterious pasts. A bizarre landscape built from six- billion human minds. Arachnid-headed beings that guard a war-torn borderzone. And all the worst that Mankind has to offer, stalking the alleys and crumbling buildings of a place called Blue City.

Is it a dream? Is it a nightmare? Or is it just a game? And are you already playing?"

I can work with 2-6 players per mission. Missions run about 1-3 hours in my experience. Any variation of experienced or new players can also join any follow-up missions.

I'm up for at least one mission. If we're on a roll or we generate a lot of interest I would be happy to run a few.

Character creation takes a few minutes at most, very bare and basic character concept. Even your name is randomly generated. The less you know about the game, the better it is. Experienced players/GMs please keep it under your hat.

Discuss interest here. I'll keep everyone abreast of my availability. Not much prep on my part and I'm staying onsite through Saturday, so I can literally scramble within five minutes. Scrap paper and d6's aren't necessary but would make things easier.

Thursday I'm available, latest we should start is midnight.

Friday I'm available 11pm, again latest to start is midnight.

Saturday we can start anytime after 8pm up to midnight.

Preliminarily we'd be playing in the free play area here in the hotel basement.