List of this year's vendors?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniderman, Feb 4, 2013.

1. sniderman

sniderman Chevalier

I'd love to know who'll be in the vendor's hall this year. Is there a list available of who will be there?

2. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Black Blade will be returning this year, and here's my recollection of vendors who were present last year; I assume many/most of them will be exhibiting this year as well:

- Kenzer & Company
    - Troll Lord Games
    - Northwind (ASSH) granting some space to Autarch (ACKS)
    - Ian Baggley, artist for ASSH
    - Jeff Easley
    - Jim Wampler
    - Diesel
    - Dan Proctor/Goblinoid Games, selling Labyrinth Lord/Pacesetter stuff
    - John Adams, with his Erol Otus and Pete Mullen AH-style deep boxes only IIRC
    - a retailer or two and another vendor/publisher or two that I don't remember
    - Black Blade, with OSRIC, DCC7, and hex/graph pads and other books, as well as a variety of books from other non-attending publishers like Chaotic Henchmen (Guy Fullerton), Patrick Wetmore (Henchmen Abuse), Rob Conley (Majestic Wilderlands, etc.), Bill Barsh (will have his own table this year), Different Worlds (Tadashi's , Faster Monkey (SkullMountain, Lesserton & Mor, etc.)

I may be forgetting some others, but I think that's fairly representative. Eldritch Enterprises books were sold at the GaryCon table, too, along with GaryCon sourvenirs/trinkets, but they weren't in the dealer hall (nor was Kenzer, they're in a different room).

That help?

3. bighara

bighara Chevalier

Faster Monkey Games will have a table this year as well. We'll also be running Dan's Goblinoid Games table for him (he can't make it himself this year).

4. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Hi Y'all,

We have a good line up of vendors this year. I had to turn a few folks away due to the limitations of space. This is the list in no particular order:

Two Girls One Brush- mini painting (Stephenie and crew from last year)
    Alyssa Faden Cartography
    Prolific games
    North Wind Adventures (AS&SoH)
    Pacesetter Games
    Faster Monkey Games
    Goblinoid Games
    Black Blade Publishing
    Spellbinders Games (general game merch)
    Troll Lords
    Eldritch Enterprises
    Jeff Easley
    Noble Knight Games (hobby shop)
    Games By Gamers (cool dice bags)

5. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Noble Knight... very cool.

6. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Luke---

Do you know if Aaron Leeder will be coming down himself to man the NK tables?

7. Donal

Donal Administrator

Unfortunately, no.

8. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Chris beat me to the draw. Aaron is sending a rep.

9. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Thanks!

10. kaskoid

kaskoid Chevalier

In one booth, you will find Eldritch Ent., Inner City Games, Gygax Magazine and Marvin the Mage.

At any given time you might also catch Jim Ward, Frank Mentzer, Chris Clark, Jayson Elliot (Publ. of GM), Jim Wampler or Tim Kask in said booth.

11. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Or we might be too slippery to actually nab. ;>
    Roll %, try to get under your dex...