LOCKED/OLD: Gary Con News

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Donal, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donal

Donal Administrator

This thread is reserved for news and updates related to upcoming Gary Cons. Please only post here if you have a question regarding an already posted update.

2. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I had the pleasure of doing an interview on Gary Con with Barb Blackburn from Kenzer & Co. They are a great group of people. Kenzer & Co brought all the swag that we gave to everyone that donated to the Gary Con I fund. The interview will run in KODT number 150. SO make sure that you go out and pick up a copy!

Luke

3. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

That's pretty awesome, I'll definitely look for it. I just had a rather lengthy letter in issue 148 that I didn't expect to be run, much less in its entirety!

4. Dale

Dale Administrator

The Kenzer group were awesome. They came out and supported Gary Con in a big way! Everyone got stacks of great product for donating to the fund.

I've got a new level of respect for them- and I'm glad they were there. They helped make it a successful and memorable event.

5. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Yeah, what Kenzer & Co did was very generous and cool. I started checking out their website and product lines over the weekend. I did not realize until this weekend what Hackmaster was, and since it is "the 1st/2nd edition of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (AD&D) with new crunchy bits and a whole lot of fresh attitude." and I want to get back into those rule sets, I will definately be looking to acquire more of their products.

6. Melf

REGISTRATION FOR GARY CON II IS NOW OPEN!

Great news!

Chris has revised the site and yes- he has added the registration link. The link is located on the top of the homepage (www.garycon.com)- so stop reading this post and register already ;)

Luke

7. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

If I was Chinese food I'd be "DONE!POW! Chicken."

:p

8. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Re: REGISTRATION FOR GARY CON II IS NOW OPEN!

I DID!!! I DID!!!! :D

9. Melf

Good man! Now go forth and spread the word. :mrgreen:

10. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

I'M SPREADIN' BOSS!!! I'M SPREADIN"!!! (Beat you to Dragon's Foot!) :p

11. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

Aaaaaand, that's what SHE said.

12. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Only people west of the mississippi would take that the wrong way!!! :p :lol:

13. Melf

:lol: Good One Lulu! :lol:

You been watching the Office lately- that dude is always saying that.

14. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

One o' my faves!

15. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

When can we be expecting the Photo Gallery to be up & running? Just wondering. :)

16. Donal

Donal Administrator

It's on my to-do list. But it's after event submission and event registration, which are big items. So give it some time.

17. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Checked out the Poll results; 171 people attending Garycon 2. So awesome!!! & we still have 125 days to go!! Any bets we'll break the three-hundred mark?

18. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

SO, what's the event submission list looking like? We're only ninety days away from GC2. I'm sure enquiring minds what to know. I know I do. :)

19. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

.......and based on the most recent poll results we've got 185 people comin' to GC2.
    FAN-tabulus!! :D

20. Melf

Hi Deek,

Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking... 90 days or so. Yikes! I need to get the list compiled, scrubbed and confirmed- so we can start sign-up for those who did the early bird registration. I am a bit behind on my Gary Con tasks. I have been focusing on family in preparation for my deployment- right after Gary Con. I will give it a hard look over Christmas holiday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.