Long-running AD&D pbp game on rpol invites solid players.

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by jeffery st. clair, Mar 31, 2011.

1. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

I'm currently looking to add players to my AD&D game, which is set in my own home-brewed realm. It's been going strong for just over four years, and currently has a solid group of 26 characters who have combined, split, and/or re-formed for numerous adventures, as the case may be.

(So why ask for more players? I just met a ton of great folks at GaryCon who'd fit right in, and some of the smaller parties always have room for another character or two.)

It's the type of old-school game where lots of adventure is out there to be found, if one isn't too lazy to go look for it. In the game, I'm the referee, not the storyteller. I'm putting the call out for players who might start together, but may also end up running into other 'veteran' adventurers along the way. No group is required to stay together 'till death do they part', although certain folks have decided to do just that.

The game is called The Mines of Nemrac (an ADnD campaign). You'll see me in the game as DMJSC. You'll need to register with rpol.net if you haven't already.

Here's the (sloppy :oops: ) link:

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=22756&date=1301589535

It's a solid PHB, DMG, MM game. UA spells are okay for spellcasters, but not the races and classes.

(Please don't ask to play a drow. :wink: )

Jeffery