March 18th, 2010?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the keeper, Jan 1, 2010.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Excellent! We will quaff much ale at the NDP!!! :cool:

2. ghul

ghul Chevalier

Pounding ale after 20 hours of non-stop driving cross country? Absolutely! Actually, make mine a stout, heh heh.

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

I smell trouble. :D Naturally, I will need to be in the middle of it. ;)

4. mark

mark Spellbinder

Well, you smelled it first, so you may already be in the middle of it. :eek:

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Eewwwww! What's that odor? OH! That's Druvas, puttin' his foot in it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Oh, I see, we have a couple of comedians at the forum. :D You will all suffer the truth of those statements. Hey, pull my finger! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Hey!! I learned that trick WAY BEFORE you were born!

8. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Maybe, but on March 18th, 2010, you will meet the Master of "pull my finger". :lol:

9. mark

mark Spellbinder

Nobody is fool enough to pull a lever in Gary's house. ;)

10. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

QFT. I'll have to be more subtle... ;)

11. ghul

ghul Chevalier

I got that same impression after drinking beers on Gary's porch a few years ago. Eventually, it came time to relieve myself, and when I entered Gary's bathroom, I found a chain pull mechanism hanging down to flush the toilet. For a moment, I wondered if I was about to open a portal to the 9th hell. :shock: :lol:

12. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

68 days & counting! :D

13. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

That's hilarious! Great story! If I had lived Gary's life, my whole house would be D&D (perhaps Greyhawk Castle) themed, with levers to pull, treasures to be found, etc. How fun it would be... Now to hit the lottery and build a fantasy manse! :D

14. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

That's the idea I had for the gaming store I was a part. Upstairs was to be retail sales & computer gaming area & the basement was going to be a members only club, 'Deekin's Dun-Jun of Portals.' The basement even had it own seperate side entrance with a ramp; made you feel like you were entering an underground domain of some strange & powerful being. :twisted: :ugeek: T'was a beautiful plan.

15. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Sounds like it would have been an awesome gaming mecca! Keep the dream alive, my friend!

16. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Hey Luke. Looking forward to seeing you and gaming with everyone.

I just missed you guys last year at the NDP. What time are you planning to be there? I'd love to get a belly full of pizza and a cold brew and chat with everyone.

Wow, about 2 months away, then!!

:D

17. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

YES! Not only am I actually going to the Con, I'm flying in to MKE the night of the 18th. Might have to drink a beer or five...lol

18. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Should be there, depending on arrival time.

19. dekelia

dekelia Level 0 Character

I'm going to be there early on the 18th, and I'd love to get in a game with some people. A friend of mine is coming with me too.

20. Dale

Dale Administrator

The more the merrier. Good friends, new friends, and cold beverages.