Marscon2010

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Druvas, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Any of you Virginia boys (or North Carolinians) going to this in Williamsburg this coming weekend? I have approval from the Succubus that calls me husband to attend Sat. and stay the night. The hotel is booked so I had to get a room at the Hilton down the street. :mrgreen:

2. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

So, this will be your first con, eh? GaryCon not good enough for you? I see how it is....the first little cute con walks by and away you go.

;)

Have fun, man.

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

What can I say? Once I got the taste of a Con, I turn in to a run-amok Con-slut. :lol: :D Bring your Bible to GC2, I may need a little (or a lot) of ministering-to! :D

4. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Geekpreacher, best to pull out all the tricks; Bible, Holy water, Religious relic, healing spells, stone to flesh......OH, WAIT!
    That one won't work on runamok CON-SLUTS!!
    :p :lol:

5. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Sure it does. The material component is a glass of ice -cold water. ;)

6. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Dude, you're not kidding. When you see me at GaryCon ask me to tell you the story about the time I was at MidSouth Con in Memphis, TN with Jolly B. and Mark Plemmons and this crazy con slut started acting...........................

Oh, wait! You're not talking about THOSE kind of Con sluts! *cough* :shock:

Well, I'll tell you the story anyway if you buy me a beer. ;)

7. mark

mark Spellbinder

You'll love it. It's a way of life. [/The Central Scrutinizer]

8. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Consider the beer purchased!

There were a couple of THOSE kinds of Con sluts there, but they mostly looked like they had been driven hard and should be heading for retirement... :D