Need Circus Maximus Judge Th/Fr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Melf, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Looks like our judge for last year's Circus Maximus pre-qualifation races can't make it to Gary Con this year. Its going to make running Tim's Championship Race kind of difficult w/o them. Is there anybody out there willing to run 2 or possibly 3 pre-qualifiers? Maybe a Thursday afternoon and1- 2 Friday races? Time is short- since pre-reg starts today! Yikes. So lend a hand if you can. Thanks.

Luke

2. Melf

I didn't receive any volunteers and registration is well underway. Here's what we'll do. The first 9 people to sign up for the CM event with Tim Saturday get to race. We'll reserve 3 spots for past champions. See you at the Circus Maximus!

3. ekimus

ekimus Footpad

I got my ticket, Secundus the Golden races again!

It is my solumn wish to either win this time or die under the hooves of my opponents' horses. Either would be cool. :cool:

4. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

I'll see if I can arrange that.... :twisted:

5. ekimus

ekimus Footpad

Ah, my old 'frienemy'... I'll do everything I can to relieve you of the burden of that heavy trophy. ;)

6. smokin

smokin Chevalier

I want in, but time conflicts. I really doubt if there will still be walkups.
    Maybe the powers that be (kaskoid) can move it back to an unlisted slot, ie... after 10pm?

7. Melf

It runs pretty late as is- so it won't be moving back any. It will really kick off at about 7PM after the auction and associated brouhaha is finished. I know Tim and I are bushed by the time this thing wraps up at 0100.