Need to pre-register?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FelixZ, Mar 5, 2010.

1. FelixZ

FelixZ Level 0 Character

Hi. While I'm not new to tabletop games, I am new to convetions and the like. I was wondering, is it required to preregister before GaryCon starts, or can I show up there with $20 and register?

On a different note, anyone live around Lake Geneva that is running a game? :D

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

You can show up and pay at the event. You'll probably see me handing out the badges. ;)

There are a lot of the old guard living in the area that will be there or running games. It will be a good time.

3. FelixZ

FelixZ Level 0 Character

Cool.

For the gaming thing, I meant is there anyone living around Lake Geneva? I live in Twin Lakes so it's not that far for me to go, and there's a gaming group in Silver Lake that meets weekly.

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

That's good to know. I've been meaning to ask because I've got a friend riding with me who hasn't registered online.

Appreciate it, Dale.

GP

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

What are you looking for? RPG's or boardgames?

6. FelixZ

FelixZ Level 0 Character

Any is fine. I don't have much to do except look for a job and clean up around the house.

7. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

You need to check out my 'Gaming & a meal for $10.00', in the 'Off-Topic Discussion' forums. We meet twice a month here in Elkhorn.
    We also have the 'Spring & Fall Hoopla's,' held in Lake Como. Next one is the weekend of April 25th.