New web site & forum...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

Chris (aka Donal),

You've done a hell of a lot of work to get the site up and running! Thanks for all your time & talents in creating a spot on the Net where we can gather and discuss all things cool. Mainly gaming stuff, but everything is fair game-- especially the gathering every year in Lake Geneva for Gary Con.

Again, great work and I hope this becomes a favorite place for gamers to meet!

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

FANTASTIC JOB!! I got goosebumples when I saw it was up & running!! THREE CHEERS!!!!! :D :cool: :!:

3. forgemeister

forgemeister Footpad

I can but ask to be allowed to the kiss that spot on the ground wherein your boot has most recently trodden.

Ok, you're all right... that's a bit over the top.

This really is pretty cool tho. :D

XXOOCC

4. rossik

rossik Footpad

great work indeed!

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

HEY, WHAT'S THIS BULL? I worked hard & long to become a 2nd level & NOW I'm a lowly Prestidigitator! :shock: Feels like I fell into a ten foot pit, lined with spikes, died a slow, painful, lonely death & came back as a EUNUCH!!! :twisted:(Not even a massage!) WHO'S responsable for this :?: I'm gonna beat 'em with my dice bag! :p

6. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I was under the impression that eunuchs don't get to keep their dice bags

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

Melf has created the new level rankings from the 1st AD&D Magic User Class. It's awesome-- just try to reach the rank of Arch-Mage.

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat? Maybe one day, if you are cool enough you will be worthy Prestidigitator! ;)

ETA: I stand corrected- with that post you became an EvoKer. First one...

8. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

HA! Just made Evoker!! (Slightly appeased.) :)

9. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Their a dice bag now! :lol:

10. rossik

rossik Footpad

i wonder when i will get the rank "DM" :lol:

11. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Blah, Blah, Blah..........(Two).........Did I Make Archmage yet? :lol:

12. Donal

Donal Administrator

That's right. It was Melf! If you need to beat on someone and complain, it was Melf! M-E-L-F

I am not responsible for nothing. I exist only to serve.

Correction. I am not responsible for anything that you don't like. If you like it, then I'm partly responsible.

13. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Only the guilty remain hidden on-line! :?

14. rossik

rossik Footpad

hey keeper, you should go to flood jail! :twisted:

15. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

KEEPER! I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CHANGE IN TITLES! I THINK IT IS AWESOME. I WENT FROM 2ND LEVEL TO DEMI-GOD. AND NOW I GET TO TALK IN THIS BOOMING VOICE WITH LOTS OF BASS AND COMMAND PRESENCE! IF YOU WORK HARD YOU MAY SEE THAUMATURGE SOMEDAY. INVOKE MY DISPLEASURE AND I'LL DEMOTE YOU TO APPRENTICE FOURTH CLASS!

I HAVE SPOKEN :!:

16. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Take a breath man, your font is turning green!

17. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

See what happens when you take a lowly human & turn them into a demi-god overnite. They start abusing their power & thinking their ALL THAT! Thank the 'REAL' Gods I'm a Dwarven-Elf & totally immune to known magics. (Dad was a little short, but, Mom was one HOT BABE!) Now when it comes to this "Booming voice" & "Commanding presence" I would like to quote an old elvish saying; "Talk softly, but carry a BIG wizards staff", & about this Thaumaturge........ah........... just a minute, let me go grab my Websters............... :lol:

18. Melf

Hey don't I get to revel in my demi-god status and grand stand a little bit every now and again! :lol:

19. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Okay, but, just this one time. :lol: Hey Melf, whose the four legged critter your dad's holding in your avatar? Just wondering, genuine cat lover here.

20. Melf

I don't know. That was before I was born. It looks like Austin Powers stole Dr Evil's cat if you ask me. So I am going with Mr Bigglesworth for the cat's name :lol: