NFL Football - Who is your Team?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dale, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

Are you ready for some football!?

It seems a lot of us share the same passion for football. Post your team favorite in the thread (only one)- and I'll add you to the list.

Miami Dolphins:
    Dale, Sir Jon

Chicago Bears:
    Gary, Luke, The Keeper, Mark, Mordrin, Francisca, Rhuvein, a flannel shirt

Green Bay Packers:
    ExTSR, Rex, Deogolf

New England Patriots:
    Ghul

Oakland Raiders:
    Emperor Xan, jwk82263, dndgeek

Washington Redskins:
    Druvas, Hifi

New Orleans Saints:
    GeekPreacher

Pittsburgh Steelers:
    ScottyG

Kansas City Chiefs:
    Smokin

Number of forum members: 22

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

Note how the mighty Dolphins are at the top of the list?

It was by design and God's divine will. :p

3. Rex

Rex Footpad

Green Bay Packers .....Already got the bunker set up to weatheer the next 30 year cycle of stink we are going to enter though.....

~Rex

4. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Well, Kenoshan farmboys are like that... ;>

5. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Whoa, Dale. You made a mistake there where I'm concerned. *shudder* I may live in Tennessee but the Titans are not even close to my favorite team.

I was born and raised in Louisiana so the New Orleans Saints have always been my number one football team. You don't know how I screamed and hollered last year when they won the Super Bowl.

I, of course, being the forgiving, grace filled person that I am will forgive you this time. However, just be careful if I'm running a game and you've got a PC in it. ;)

6. Dale

Dale Administrator

You mean the Hapless Saints? Geez, that's almost as bad as being a Bears fan. ;)

I obviously misread one of the threads where you were giving the Titans a lot of love. I've already corrected it. Thanks.

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

Frank, who is your favorite team? Green Bay?

8. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Do I need to post it? Steelers!

9. extsr

extsr Chevalier

You mean the one and only NFL team who hasn't sold out to the Suits of corporate ownership? The one and only NFL stadium that sells out regardless of temporary ups and downs inherent in every sports team's history? The very womb of the greatest players and coaches in American football?

:p

10. Dale

Dale Administrator

So did you and Gary rib each other when Green Bay battled the Bears?

:?:

11. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Aha, so you wisely debate me not, grassshopper.

Sure we did. But when I was at his house I respectfully tolerated his obsessions. When in Rome...

12. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

I KNOW THIS ONE.............

Wear a toga!! :lol:

13. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

It's all good. The Titans have been good for the state of TN but, to be honest, college ball is more popular in this state than any professional team. In fact, if you ask some people what the "color" of the pro teams in this state is they'll tell you ORANGE! It's definitely an obsession around here.

Unlike, of course, back home in Louisiana where sports are more associated with having some brews with your friends and cracking jokes. Yep, that's the way I like my sports.....sitting on a couch with some brews, chips and some freshly grilled burgers along with some friends hanging out.

My wife, sadly, refuses to let me have the dancing girls stop by for a half-time show. ;)

14. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

And the ruthlessness of Miami heat. Of course, I'm still trying to wipe the stain of Cleo Lemon off my shoe, but hey -- there is a great outlook this year. Much more so than say... oh, the Raiders.

15. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

As loved as the Redskins are in DC, those poor guys have the worst bunch of fair weather fans in the NFL. I suppose it is due to the transient nature of the residents, though. :( I love em; even if they turned traitor and put an Eagle at the helm.

16. jwk82263

jwk82263 Level 0 Character

The Oakland Raiders and whoever is playing the Bears.

17. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I think I'm going to pass on admitting who my team is until 2012, when we get a new head coach and GM.

:cry:

18. Dale

Dale Administrator

Don't be "skared" ... Who is your stealth team then. ;)

19. mark

mark Spellbinder

Bears then Indy as a back up (so I can still enjoy the season of the Bears are tanking).

20. Rex

Rex Footpad

Go Pack! Besides, I still have the healed fractures and wounded pride for being a young Packer Fan, whoose folks were stationed in Northern Texas during the Roger Staubach Cowboys heyday.....

You want to talk about one dangerous walk to school.....but, Green Bay Packers Lunchbox > then Dallas Cowboy Fan kid's Head....heh....

~Rex