NFL Football - Who is your Team?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Dale, Aug 28, 2010.

1. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Next weekend 9/26-27 is gonna be... interesting.

Vikes get a chance at redemption playing @ home v Lions Sun.
    Bears vs Packers on MNF (in Chi).

2. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Man, the Steelers D looks amazing. Troy P and Harrison were all over the place yesterday.

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

The Redskins blew it in the 4th quarter. Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose... :(

4. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

That was one of the worst collapses I've seen in a while. I was rooting for the Redskins in that one.

5. Dale

Dale Administrator

That's strange. I was rooting for the collapse. :p

6. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Hmmm, and New Orleans is 2-0 as well. Starting off to be an interesting season.

7. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

I have no love for the Skins, but I'm a McNabb fan.

8. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

That's probabaly the worst combination of character traits. ;) Don't like the Skins but love McNabb. How can a Steelers fan love a former Eagle? Isn't that like sticking a bag of holding inside a portable hole?

And Dale, I'mm going to stick a booger in your beer at GC3. :lol: Just kidding!

9. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

There really is no Steeler Eagle animosity; I guess it's because we play in different conferences, and have never played in a Super Bowl. Now the Ravens on the other hand...

10. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Yeah? I hate the Ravens too. I always thought there was a rivalry between the Sheagles (short for Sh!@#y Eagles) and the Steelers. Guess not!

11. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Oh you are a Chicago Bears fan. Awesome!!!! :lol:

12. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Those Bears are a lucky bunch.

13. Melf

Heh! All I can say is they are 3-0 Scotty. So I will celebrate those "lucky" victories and I hope to keep doing so. A win is a win in the NFL. The bad part is I don't get to watch any of the games :(

14. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Heh, one of the guys that works here is a bettin' dude and he's grumbling that it's all fixed! :lol: I don't know about "fixed", but the Pack has a lot to fix in the next six days before the next game. Dat wuz one ugly game!

15. ScottyG

ScottyG Chevalier

Very true, especially when you only have 16 games to make the cut. I'm still not convinced Cutler can get the job done, and their complete lack of a running game keeps me from considering them as serious contenders, but we'll see.
    Urlacher is in monster form. He is fun to watch when he is healthy.

16. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Well, one loss in the column for the Fins. Since Henne looked pretty damned good, considering how far down they were in the first, I'll look forward with positive mentality for the weeks coming. I do feel better than the Raiders fans, I think. Poor, poor Janikowski.

17. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

And the Redskins... Continue their ways even with a good new coach... Bleh. I need to give up football.

18. Emperor Xan

Emperor Xan Troubadour

What's orange, white, black and blue? A Bears quarterback!

19. Melf

What wears a BDU field jacket, headphones and is black and blue? ;)

The Bears got smoked pretty badly by the Giants from the reports I read. Looks like the O line is in serious trouble and the offese is very one-sided- no run all pass. Hope the Bears can make some adjustments or it will be a long rest of the season.

20. extsr

extsr Chevalier

Colts should beat KC next week to even up the leader board. Colts woulda been 3-1 'cept for the Jaguars' 59-yd FG.

Go Packers! (They oughta take the 'skins next week, even tho it's Away.)