Night's Dark Terror- Counters and Pull Out Section

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by Turiciano, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Turiciano

Turiciano Level 0 Character

I have waited a long time to run Night's Dark Terror.....! 25years! My group switched to MERP in 87, and Karameikos was never visited again! The Powers That Be have approved my Sunday run of B10 (using the Dark Dungeons retro clone of the rules cyclopedia) and I am stoked!

Night's Dark Terror is a wilderness scenario in which the player characters travel by river and over mountains, from the Grand Duchy of Karameikos to the chaotic lands. The characters encounter a town under siege by goblins, a ruined city, and a lost valley.[1] The module teaches the Dungeon Master (DM) how to handle wilderness conditions, and includes new rules for weather.[1] The module also includes statistics for eleven new monsters,[2] and comes with a battle map and counters for use in staging a battle in one of the towns.[1]

The wilderness module is set in the area of Eastern Karameikos. According to White Dwarf reviewer Jim Bambra, much of the action in the module has to do with the secret society known as the Iron Ring.[2]

The module begins in a beleaguered farmstead. The PCs then explore more than 20,000 square miles (52,000 km2) of wilderness, with eighteen locations, including a number of mini-dungeons, a ruined city, a riverside village, a frontier town, and a lost valley, with the minions of the Iron Ring waiting for the PCs at every step.[2] SEE WIKIPEDIA- Copied for Brevity.

I DON'T HAVE ALL THE PULL OUT SHEETS OR THE COUNTERS! If anyone can help I would be indebted....1) To sell me the module with pull out sheets or counters or 2) to allow me to utlize them or copy them for Sunday at GC. Thanks to all in Advance!

2. francisca

francisca Troubadour

I have it, but I am unsure of the completeness of my own copy.

I'll see if I can dig it out sometime later this week.

3. blackmote

blackmote Footpad

I could send you a complete PDF version. Would that work? :)

4. Turiciano

Perfectly! Thank you much kind sir!

5. Turiciano

Blackmote. I sent pm. Thanks.

6. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Glad he took care of you, as mine is nowhere to be seen. :cry:

7. Turiciano

I am still missing the complete pull out section (player handouts) and the counters.....! Seems everyone did like I did, passed out the handouts (lost them) and punched the counters (lost them)!!!! If anyone has the player handouts or counters....I would be much obliged! We are still going to have a blast with this module on Sunday! Counters or no! (I will bring minis!!!)

Thanks- Tursh

8. fkewlb

fkewlb Level 0 Character

I'm missing the some pull out sections PSII, PSIV, PSV (this one i really want) , PSVIII (is there an 8th one?)
    (PS 2, 4, 5 and 8 if it exists)

Anyone have them scanned ?

I can get by without all the maps (since i found some bmp on the internet) but the PS aren't found anywhere.