No one to blame but ourselves...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JamieTheRed, Jan 30, 2016.

1. gizmomathboy

gizmomathboy Spellbinder

Can't we always blame Alex? ;-)

2. ogrevampire

ogrevampire Level 0 Character

I will assist in any capacity that I can. I don't have much time, but I could throw several hours a week into it, all you need is ask. I work in IT with an emphasis on Security.

3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

GHC does a great job! And I love those guys. Alex and his crew are amazingly helpful and we will definitely explore their methodology as on epossible option going forward. I believe that part of the difficulty is trying to maintain a badge buys you events model. There may be some better solutions if we go to a pay per event system. I definitely see that the current type of system wont work in the future. There are a few possible solutions and we will evaluate, select and move forward to build a system that works. It is really horrible to put people through this- attendees and staff alike. Thanks for being patient and courteous throughout.

4. cbohaty

cbohaty Level 0 Character

Great to hear! Was just commenting myself on how much I enjoyed GameHole's system. It'd be great to have something as smooth for GaryCon. Also, I don't mind the "pay-per-game" strategy - I think it helps people really weigh which games they really want to play.

5. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Put me down for hating "pay-per-game" systems. It detracts from people trying new things. Just put the whole cost in a badge.

Scott308, mark, Poindexter and 2 others like this.