North TX RPG Con---anyone going?

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by grodog, May 31, 2010.

1. grodog

grodog Troubadour

Is anyone else heading to the North TX RPG Con, in Dallas this coming weekend (Thursday through Sunday, 3-6 June 2010)?

2. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

It's interesting you just posted this because I actually found the link to it just a few minutes before I saw this thread! I would love to go but didn't find out about it sooner so it looks like I'm not going to be able to go.

Does anyone know of any gaming conventions occurring in July? I'm turning 40 that month and would really like to "get my game on" for my birthday.

Any ideas or comments would be appreciated.

3. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

4. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Hi geekpreacher.

TrollCON is in July, I've been thinking about going to this. Bunce of folks on the TLG forums have talked it up from last year's event.

http://www.trolllord.com/cons/trollcon.html

:)

5. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Let me know if you're going. I'm thinking about going to it myself because Little Rock isn't much of a drive and I doubt I'm going to be able to hit GenCon this year. Plus, I could also take the family which will be very nice.

I've also met the Trolls a few times in the past and they're always a bit of a trip. Loads of fun and slightly off kilter. :) My kind of people!