Open Gaming Friday Afternoon: Gamers Wanted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kubo, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Kubo

Kubo Level 0 Character

I have a gap in my Gary Con 2020 schedule between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 27. Instead of AL, RPEX, etc., I’d like to know who is available to join me for an impromptu game in the open gaming area. I’d likely run either a 1st Ed. AD&D or 7th Ed. Call of Cthulhu RPG. I’d also be interested in joining a game someone else would like to run during that time. Let me know if you are interested.

2. Rogue

Rogue Level 0 Character

I'm interested in AD&D and would be bringing a friend along.

3. Kubo

Kubo Level 0 Character

Great to hear, Rogue. A few days before the convention, I’ll send out a message to those interested with my contact info, logistical stuff, and I’ll discuss several options for an AD&D game.

4. Kubo

Kubo Level 0 Character

It is with heavy heart, due to the recent cancellation of Gary Con XII, I will not be running any RPG game in Lake Geneva this month. However, my regular Gary Gygax Tribute 1st Edition AD&D Campaign will continue running in the northwest suburbs of Chicago (as it has done so every other or 3rd Friday for 2 years now). New players and drop ins welcome. Just send me a message to my inbox here or respond to this post.

Keep rolling d20’s,
    Adam Hawkins a/k/a Kubo