Open Gaming Space Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stahlnee, Feb 26, 2016.

1. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Curious as to when Opening Gaming Space will become available?

Do you have an idea on a rough number of tables in the Opening Gaming Space?

Thank you!

2. ScottEDouglas

ScottEDouglas Level 0 Character

My understanding is that open gaming will commence Wednesday afternoon and run until con ends.

I'm aware of about ten tables in the Evergreen/Galewood foyer which are on the submitted map marked Open Gaming 1, Open Gaming 2, etc. Dave or Skip would know for sure.

I was in the hotel looking at room sets and training volunteers tonight and things are looking good.

Looking forward to seeing you.

3. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

Would it also be possible to have a list posted somewhere near registration of when any non-opening gaming tables might be unscheduled? Presumably the formal schedules are set now and at least few tables dedicated to that purpose may have unfilled hours, especially at non-peak times. I'm thinking with only ten open-gaming tables (seems like much less than the restaurant/bar at the lodge) and more people than ever, it's possible there may be some excess demand.

I think last year there was a master event list posted that pretty much served the same purpose. You could check to see if a table was occupied during a given length of time. Perhaps that will be the case again?

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016