Paging James Carpio, Paging James Carpio....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gronan of Simmerya, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ...James Carpio to the blue courtesy Palantir in the lobby.

"http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?673108-Gygax-magazine-anyone-getting-It&p=16382370#post16382370"

"As a person who worked hard to make this all happen (and a contributor who perhaps made a minor misjudgement on a old school supplement)... I have to say I want to buy Old Geezer a Beer"

You missed your chance at Gary Con 2013.

You will have a chance to redeem yourself at GaryCon 2014.

2. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

OK...wait ust a minute...

So Gronan is Old Geezer? And you'll be at GC VI?

Interesting...

3. Yes, and yes.

And you are?

4. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Oh nobody special...you and I crossed paths over at the RPG Site a while back. After I left there I kicked around starting a couple of litlle forums that died out - d20 Haven, RPG Haven. You've always been nothing but nice to me..

...and I used to carry a quote of yours around in my sig...might still be in some forums...

5. I see the sig, I just was wondering if you used a different handle. I frankly can't remember everybody on every forum.

6. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Oh trust me I understand. I can't remember names for the life of me...

I think I went by Feanor for a bit when I was at TheRPGSite...but then changed to my real full name of James J Skach...might even still have an account over there...

But I don't think we've crossed paths in...years....and even back then it was few and far between...

But I've gone and messed up your thread to James Carpio (in whose game my kids are playing on Saturday)...

7. Well, after he buys me a beer, you can buy me one too.

8. Dregg

Dregg Level 0 Character

OG! Yes I missed you last year, so this year we can share some suds.
    I will be at the Gygax Magazine table for most of the convention with a few hours of doing other stuff time.
    I did not register on time (AKA 10 minutes late) so I did not get into many games during my free time.

I will just wander the halls aimlessly or run pick up games at the GM table.

Come by and say hello =)

9. diaglo

diaglo Chevalier

would love to buy you a beer, too, Old Geezer.
    although, i don't think we have interacted online. i just love your alias.

10. mark

mark Spellbinder

groupie . . .

Watch your back, Geez! :p

11. Well, I didn't register in time to get my OD&D game listed. I want to run at least one session, maybe two, as pickup games, so yeah, I'll make sure to let you know.

12. Well, first you can buy Old Geezer a beer, then you can buy Gronan of Simmerya a beer.

(Generous, ain't I?)

I started using the "Old Geezer" handle on RPGnet as a response to discussions in the forum about "way back in the 90s". :shock: