Players Wanted (Chicago, mid NW 'burbs)

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by Totan, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

I am hoping to start a Shadowrun campaign in the next few weeks. Other campaigns our group is running are AD&D 1st edition, Serenity, and Top Secret SI (currently on hiatus), which all have a seat or two available. We would strive to play each campaign every 4-6 weeks. So depending on your interests and availability you could have a fairly dense gaming schedule.

We generally play on Saturday nights, but Sunday afternoons and the occasional Friday night are not out of the question. We usually play in the mid NW 'burbs and have a players that comes from the south side and south 'burbs - depending on the campaign. If new members have the space to host and want to, great.

I am trying to convert Shadowrun Missions season 0 and 1 over to 4th Edition rules to start from the beginning and keep going, hopefully. I've never GMed SR before and have limited play experience, so it could start rough, plus I haven't GMed any other RPGs for like 20 years. Part of my goal is to gain the competence and confidence to help run Shadowrun Mission at Gary Con this coming year.

If you are interested, PM me with a little about yourself.

2. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Where do you play?

3. Kestrel

Kestrel Level 0 Character

Yes, where?

4. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Shadowrun is currently full, Serenity may have one slot and AD&D could probably seat 1-2 more. I will PM you Kestrel. Already been in touch with Mr. Jim.