Polyhedron Games

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by bloodymage, Nov 19, 2011.

1. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

2. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Well, I may as well post and toot my horn. It's a small step, but my first two products are on RPGNow, "Train in a Cup" and "A Day at the Races."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Train is available on the Polyhedron Games website, A Day will be added by the end of the week. And I made my first buck today!

3. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

Congrats.

4. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

And there's more... I've decided to make my simple rules system generally available. You can grab the preliminary playtest version at RPGNow or in the Upcoming Products section of my website for free. I need playtest evaluators. Thanks.

[​IMG]

5. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Well, I needed a rewrite of KISS™ but that's done. I'd like to make it available at the con. Actually, I guess I should print out copies of all my stuff to date. What's the policy on the sale of merchandise? I don't have the money or material for a dealer's table, but I hope there's some way to make this possible. I may be able to convince Steve Chenault to handle my three products, but I need to get on the stick if I'm going to get this done.

6. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Two new modules are now available, "The Quirtoin Affair" and "Crusaders Gauntlet." :ugeek:

7. bloodymage

bloodymage Chevalier

Took forever to get back up and my Word Press site was sabotaged so I rebuilt with HostGator's Basekit Sitebuilder. See y'all at the con!