Registration is Open for Gary Con II!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Dale

Dale Administrator

To register for Gary Con II:

http://garycon.com/

Gary Con II is set for Friday, March 19th through Sunday, March 21st, 2010 at the Lodge on Geneva Ridge in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The fun begins at 9am Friday morning and runs through 5pm Sunday. That's right, Gary Con II will be 3 days of old school gaming fun in honor of the Father of Role-Playing Games, Gary Gygax. There will be over 4,000 square feet of gaming space at Gary Con II and numerous events ranging from miniatures to RPGs.

Come join notable gaming legends like Frank Mentzer, Rob Kuntz, Jim Ward, Tom Wham, Mike Carr, Tim Kask and many others. If you pre-register you will be able to reserve a seat at the most sought after events: imagine delving into El Raja Key with Rob Kuntz, playing white box D&D with Frank Mentzer or even flying a Dawn Patrol with Mike Carr.

In return for a $20 donation to the Gygax Family Memorial, you will receive a 3-day badge for Gary Con II as well as the opportunity to pre-register for 2 events online once event registration begins. If you pre-register by August 30th, you'll receive the additional Early Bird benefits which include a swag bag full of goodies and the opportunity to sign-up for 1 additional event (3 total).

Follow the simple instructions... and come back and post if you want others to know you attending. We'll add you to the growing list in this thread.

See you in March!

Registered who posted in thread:
    1. mordrin
    2. Rhuvein
    3. Jeffery St. Clair
    4. ProlificVoid
    5. The Keeper
    6. dndgeek
    7. sir jon
    8. shalaban
    9. geekpreacher
    10. chgowiz
    11. Ghul
    12. francisca
    13. MAJ Bill
    14. yesmar
    15. Deogolf
    16. GeneWeigel
    17. qstor
    18. Paul Stormberg
    19. tangent
    20. wcw43921
    21. maclaird
    22. Totan
    23. Silas
    24. Ector
    25. Caalas
    26. pana + wife
    27. Red Wizard
    28. mcarthey
    29. lejanius
    30. bobapple
    31. Contrarian

Early-bird Registration ends August 30, 2009
    Total Early Birds pre-registered/paid so far: 70

+14 who have not yet paid. You need to pay to qualify for Early Bird.

2. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Done! See y'all in March!! :)

3. jeffery st. clair

jeffery st. clair Troubadour

4. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

Seriously: Done.

:cool:

5. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

I DO'ED IT!!!!! I DO'ED IT!!! :D

6. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I'm in.

(From yesterday. If it worked. I think so, but not sure.)

7. lejanius

lejanius Level 0 Character

I Registered and am looking forward to it, last year was a blast

8. shalaban

shalaban Chevalier

I'm so there! :D

9. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Registered this morning

10. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Ditto.

11. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Yes, I registered early Friday morning. I almost registered as soon as the message hit my Blackberry but was too tired and went on to bed.

Looking forward to it!

12. jeffery st. clair

So how many registered folks are there total so far (whether they post it here or not)?

13. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I'm also wondering how we preregister for events once we've registered for the Con. Will that be up later or am I missing something?

14. Dale

Dale Administrator

Check the bottom of the 1st post for updates. We are on Day 2 and have had 25 people pre-reg already.

15. chgowiz

chgowiz Footpad

I am now registered! :)

16. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Please be patient on the event sign-up part. I am waiting to get details on some of the events from the headliners. Then I need to identify other people that want to run events at GC II and get their info to form the event catalogue. So it is going to take me a few weeks. You will get to sign-up before March- don't worry. And you will have priority based on youe early registration. I may hold out a few big events for on-site registration for those guys that heard about gary Con II late and didn't get to pre-reg.

Luke

17. ghul

ghul Chevalier

Registration complete. :cool:

18. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Registered. Wouldn't miss this for the world.

Hey St. Clair, YER EATIN' THE WALL!!!!!!

19. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Luke,

Thanks for the update. I'm more than happy to wait. Just wanted to make sure I didn't overlook anything.

Again, appreciate all the hard work you guys are putting into this....it's amazing.

20. jeffery st. clair

Yeah, yeah, that's what you said last year. ;)

I wanna see you try to jump another wreck and survive - your luck's gotta run out sometime!