Registration is Open for Gary Con II!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dale, Jul 24, 2009.

1. MAJ Bill

MAJ Bill Level 0 Character

I will match your con registration, and raise you one room reservation! Now all I have to do is make the flight reservation, and wait several months. :(

2. yesmar

yesmar Level 0 Character

Southwest will begin servicing Milwaukee starting in November. That will make flights a lot cheaper for west coast folks.

3. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

I'm trying to register, but for some reason it won't let me...does it know something I don't! ;)

4. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

I believe that you have to register seperately in order to be logged in on the Badge registration data base. The forum and reg databases are not connected. So look beneath the log-in prompt when you go to badge registration and click register. Create another Deogulf account and then you should be able to do it.

Hope that helps. Chris is better versed on these operations than I am and I trust he will correct me if I am wrong.

Luke

5. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Registration complete! Tanks, y'all!

6. GeneWeigel

GeneWeigel Footpad

Registered.

i was trying to get the rest of the dudes to get on the wagon but its just way too soon. All I know is I'm coming for sure!

7. Dale

Dale Administrator

Just let them know that if they plan on coming, to pre-register by August 30th for the Early-Bird special offers. They still have plenty of time to take advantage of it.

:D

8. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Hey, if they can't make it then they've just been kind enough to have donated $20 to GaryCon, right? Come on, we're gamers....and it's in honor of Gary after all.

9. qstor

qstor Level 0 Character

I pregred.

Mike

10. paul j. stormberg

paul j. stormberg Chevalier

Howdy Dale,

I am registered and I have registered my friend Kevin (a.k.a. tangent) too.

Futures Bright,

Paul

11. Melf

Welcome Paul and Kevin too :D Good to see you here at the Gary Con site! I look forward to finally seeing some of the epic Chainmail scenarios you ran at past LGGCs.

Luke

12. deogolf

deogolf Chevalier

Great news! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

13. dndgeek

dndgeek Troubadour

Let me know if you need any help with anything before, after or during the con. Jon and I plan to be there a day or two before and a day or two after and would be happy to help out.

14. Melf

Thanks, I am sure I will need some help getting things prepped before Gary Con.

15. wcw43921

wcw43921 Footpad

I pre-registered about a week ago, so if nothing else you have my contribution to the cause.

Here's to clear skies and good times in March 2010. :D

16. maclaird

maclaird Level 0 Character

All signed up!

17. Totan

Totan Spellbinder

I'm in.

18. seskis281

seskis281 Level 0 Character

The wife and I will be registering as soon as I get paid (right about the time I get back from GenCon) :)

:)

19. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

HEY DALE!!!! What's our numbers at? Haven't seen it move off 51 for quite some time.

20. Dale

Dale Administrator

Gen Con has kept things around here a bit quiet. We should have an update shortly on the new totals.

Don't forget- if you plan on going you SHOULD pre-reg just because of the cool things you will get. There is only about a week & a half (August 31st) until the early bird registration ends.

Spread the word & share the love- see you in March!