registration problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nguilbault, Feb 9, 2014.

1. nguilbault

nguilbault Level 0 Character

Still have 11 sp left but I can't register for anything -- says i don't have enough sp...

2. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

Are you trying to register for events requiring gold pieces? If not, that sucks hard.

3. kersus

kersus Footpad

30 sp and none useful. Crud.

4. General Lopez

General Lopez Level 0 Character

Same 25sp and cannot use them.

5. kersus

kersus Footpad

are the 3sp games actually more or something? I got all my gp games, but can't get a single game worth any silver despite all my silver left. Glitches :) What to do. We get free beers for the silver?

6. Gravon

Gravon Level 0 Character

I have 9 sp left and it won't let me check out, it says I don't have enough, now the games in my cart are sold out!

7. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

You are not allow. A number of us are running into the same issue. SP left where the system prevents you from spending!

8. dbresson

dbresson Level 0 Character

Same here, 8 SP left, but won't let me register for the 6 SP worth of events I had in my cart. I see now that one of the events I had in my cart is down to 0 tickets now as I type this. Great.

Dave

9. mlpeel

mlpeel Level 0 Character

Same here: spent out my GP, but it's not permitting me to register for any SP-only games: I have 25 SP on my Account Page, but the Shopping Cart answers that I have 0.

10. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

I registered most of my events and checked out. I realized I had a few SP left and cannot seem to register a second time. I think the bug kicks in at checkout.

On the bright side, I got some great stuff.

11. Lestyan

Lestyan Guest

I have 35 sp and I keep getting a message that I don't have enough to purchase an event. I was able to use the 5 gp, though. I am getting ticked off because events that I really wanted to participate in are selling out while I'm blocked from registering for them.

12. dbresson

I think it's just that it won't let you use the shopping cart more than once. I used it once, got most of everything in my cart, but two of them had sold out from under me while it was still in my cart. So it made me remove those two so I could register the rest. Didn't like how that went down, but ok, I got the rest registered. Then I went and found two replacements and added those to my cart. It won't let me register either one of these now, even though I have more than enough SP to do it.

Dave

13. nguilbault

nguilbault Level 0 Character

this is irritating -- i'm watching all the events i want disappear....

14. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

That's not the problem. I got all of my events and checked out repeatedly. I never let my cart have more than 2 events for fear they would be sold out while I continued to shop.

15. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Yeah, I should have 6sp left, but can't buy 3s events.

Used the cart 4-5 times already, so not sure what the catch could be.

16. dbresson

I think you must be the lucky one then.

17. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

The issue is it won't let a person check out more than once using SPs.

I have 27 SPs that are dead coin. Not able to checkout for any combination of 1 SP, 2 SP, or 3 SP events.

18. Buttmonkey

Buttmonkey Troubadour

There is clearly a problem, but that isn't it. I checked out multiple times purchasing SP events.

19. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

I think it may have locked up after I returned an event

20. General Lopez

General Lopez Level 0 Character

Yeah I got the gp events I wanted, but it would not let me register any sp events. I had my sp events in my cart and it would not let me check out. Everything I wanted is now sold out :(