Registration Technical Issues? Post Here. Updated Sunday 11:30pm EST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendar, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclaird

maclaird Level 0 Character

I am having the same problem. I have a bunch of
    January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 8 items
    but at the bottom it is telling me I have registered in my games over an over. I am not sure what is legit or if I actually got anything.

2. Erik Garland

Erik Garland Level 0 Character

I got the error so refreshed and tried again several, several times. My "Recent Orders field reads like War and Peace. My "Registered Events" field reads like the sequel. But I did receive a single email saying that the right number of tickets (1 for each event) was purchased so I guess I'm doing pretty good.

You folks have done a good job!

I'm going to go and lie down now... :)

3. Jeppy

Jeppy Level 0 Character

Same as everyone else, no charge for items, duplicate entries.

4. maclaird

maclaird Level 0 Character

ok I notice that I got an email stating I have events. Can I assume that is valid then?

5. DJCheshireCat

DJCheshireCat Level 0 Character

The system processed an incorrect order.
    Account: djcheshirecat
    Ticket to be removed: 16252 (Tamoachan Revisited)

6. spaartuk

spaartuk Level 0 Character

Brendar, when you say "multiple tickets" do you mean the user was e-mailed multiple tickets, or that their My Account summary shows multiple repeat orders on the website?

7. JediSoth

JediSoth Troubadour

My Account page is showing my registered three times for each event I tried to get into. The confirmation e-mail only shows one ticket for each.

IWO, exactly what's been reported by others.

8. ThrashLibrarian

ThrashLibrarian Level 0 Character

I have events listed multiple times under my Registered Events, like many above. I still haven't seen a confirmation email. It says i still have 4 silver and 35 gold remain in my account. (I was gold badge, so maybe one gold game and 2 silver games actually went through?)

9. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

I got charged once and have 12 tickets to a number of events which have a limit of less than 12. I just need 1 of each.

10. JWMangrum

JWMangrum Level 0 Character

Similar issues to others here. Attempting to buy 1 ticket for event DDAO4-8. Hit refresh multiple times to get past the internal server error. Result: An e-mail telling me I have the ticket (can provide ticket & security number on request). In my site account, though: Gold coins charged correctly, but I have five "blank" registrations (all for the same time and venue, but no event listed). DDAO4-8 is not listed among my registered events.

11. Lestyan

Lestyan Guest

My account page has me registered for events multiple times, but I have not received an email confirmation. In addition, all of the events that I attempted to register for are still in my cart. I don't know whether I really have gotten into any of the events, but I don't want to try again and potentially add to the mess.

12. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Did you ever get anything besides the Internal Server Error? It sounds like you haven't gotten a successful submission.

13. Bill Willingham

Bill Willingham Level 0 Character

Okay, I just received emailed tickets and it seems all is good. The gobbledygook of the website was not reflected in the emailed tickets. I have two tickets to each of five events, as ordered.

Now, if I could only get the rest of the coins for the second ticket purchased, we can go on with our registration.

Bill

14. DungMeister

DungMeister Level 0 Character

Similar issue here. "internal error" message received, so I tried again. Then I got a message that one of my choices was not available, so I refreshed my cart and tried again, followed by a message that two of my choices were not available. I refreshed the cart again and proceeded to check out. This time it seemed to work, but when checking on my orders, it appears that I was given all my requests the first time, then again in a second time, and on the third occasion, only a partial order, excluding the two that weren't available in the earlier message. And with this, only two gold coins and 9 silver were subtracted from my total. In the end, I am not sure what is the actual state of my order.

If I am truly registered for some events three times and others two times, I would like to get the extra tickets back into the pool so others have a chance at them.

An added concern, I have yet to receive an email confirming any of the above...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  15. Glenn Holmer

Glenn Holmer Level 0 Character

My accounts lists seven orders (probably because I kept gettting "Internal Server Error"), and all of them show "0 coins for 11 items". If I look at the detail for the last order (which appeared to succeed), I see a list of silver and gold pieces which total 4 gp/30 sp (which matches my tally), but below that it says "Subtotal: 4 Silver Pieces" and "Store Credit Used: -4 Silver Pieces" with a total of 0 for coins and coins used. I did however get a confirmation email which looks correct and has QR codes. I'm hoping I'm actually registered for these games...

16. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Are you sure people are actually getting multi-tickets?

As I noted above - I submitted (and have listed orders and have listed games) far more times than actual seats available for the events. So I don't think I actual "got" 1 ticket per order. I think I got just 1, as indicated by my coins and my email and the seat counts still open on some games.

(which would mean manual removal would be unnecessary)

17. stahlnee

stahlnee Spellbinder

Very good question Mordrin. I never get any emails for anything. I know I was charged the correct amount. I show 12 sets of tickets. Logging off and back in does not change it.

18. corwin1071

corwin1071 Level 0 Character

When I attempted to register my purchase at 2pm CST, I was repeatedly given the Internal Server Error message. I continued to make attempts to place my order. Finally my order went through for 4/6 items. In my account though, I'm now showing multiple copies of the events I was registering for, 6 and 7 copies of them. In my e-mail however I only have tickets for the 4 items. I have ample coin for the other 2 events I wanted, could you please sent me tickets for these other 2 events (From the Gamehole: Savage Archer, Friday 6pm-10pm and The 384th Incarnation of Bigby's Tomb, Thursday 6pm-12-am).

19. Poindexter

Poindexter Chevalier

To confound matters worse, my multiple event listing is not the full set of events that I registered for and received in the e-mail. Also, one of the eight I registered for apparently got filled up (perhaps during the internal error problem, of perhaps before that) but yet that is one of the events listed multiple times in my registered events list and did not show up in my e-mail list of registered events...so I do not know if I am registered for it or not. When I look at the available event list that particular event is noted as full.

20. mrmanowar

mrmanowar Level 0 Character

I need to remove two events since I picked the wrong day and now have time conflicts? How do I do that and get the GP/SP back? Thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.