Registration Technical Issues? Post Here. Updated Sunday 11:30pm EST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendar, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tink333

Tink333 Footpad

Yes, I have coins deducted AND 0 coins for x items, AND when I look at the "My registered events" listing below, it shows multiple registrations for the same events.

2. LastFighter

LastFighter Level 0 Character

Even the completed transactions that subtract coins don't show the number of coins spent correctly on the summary.

However I fall into the camp of 'internal server error', shows in account, no coins deducted ... now sold out ;)

3. Everdeja

Everdeja Level 0 Character

Hello,

1. I was charged 3 times for 'Raid on the Rust Runners' and 'Genius Loci' each

2. I need to cancel 'Wizard's Errand', for which I received a belated confirmation email and now overlaps with another game

3. On the 'My Accounts' page, under 'My Registered Events' (further down from 'Recent Orders') I have listed:
    'Grodog's Castle Greyhawk - The Heretical Temple of Wee Jas'
    and
    'The 384th Incarnation of Bigby's Tomb'
    I would like to know whether I am actually registered for these, as they were my first choices. I am unsure, however. Thank you!

4. Poindexter

Poindexter Chevalier

I have this in my My Account for Recent Orders:

ORDER DATE STATUS TOTAL
    #15264 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 7 items VIEW
    #13609 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 8 items VIEW
    #13432 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 8 items VIEW
    #13300 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 8 items VIEW
    #13134 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 8 items VIEW
    #12951 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 8 items VIEW

it also says that i have the following available coins remaining:

Available Coins
    2 [​IMG] Gold Pieces, 63 [​IMG]Silver Pieces

for two gold badges.

so order #12951 is of course the one I am shooting for but it looks like I got an e-mail for order #15264.

5. Drudenhaus

Drudenhaus Level 0 Character

Due to getting into registration late (cart was stuck being costed at $2727) I now have a schedule conflict and no longer need:
    Tentacles? Really?!
    March 4 @ 8:00 pm

TICKET #

6. seskis281

seskis281 Level 0 Character

Not sure what is going on with my account -

Had purchased 2 Silver Badges, 1 for me, 1 for wife Mona, under my account. The amount available going into this morning was 2 GP and 30 SP for the account, which did not seem right for 2 badges, so I had filled out the report querying on issues and submitted yesterday, but no change or response.

Today, had cart preset with 2 tix for a 1 GP game (Hyperboria Talanian Friday night), 2 tix for a 3-SP game Sat. night (Tyler Morrison C&C), a 1 ticket for a 3-SP game Sat. morning (Derek Jones C&C). 2 GP and 9 SP total on that initial order I had planned.

Open of registration at 3PM EST I hit complete order, got the "Internet Server" error about 7 times till it changed to order complete.

Subsequently, the amount of GP and SP in account changed and reflects 21 SP available, which would match the above order, however:

The events listed under my Account now list 8 events each of the above 2 SP C&C events, 8 "ghost" events that are blank but with a room and time, and no mention of the GP Hyperboria game.

I have received no email confirmation for anything.

John "seskis281" Wright

7. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

I too would prefer my original choices. My first order is much earlier than what is shown here, but because I cant scroll on the orders I cant copy paste them. Even my VIP order is gone now.

8. Liverpuncher

Liverpuncher Level 0 Character

Brendar - my issue is that I did not receive an email - and my total coins were not reduced - however, in My Account is see both in Recent orders and My Registered Events I see all the events I checked out/ "bought" through the system. I also paid for it via paypal (for my event badge - the events were discounted - at 0 cost). Is this a known bug as well?

heyscot likes this.
  9. Eternis

Eternis Level 0 Character

20 silver seems much more reasonable than 51... but yeah, I'm afraid to check out anything else if my SP values are incorrect... :/

10. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

I screenshotted my earliest order I could find 12077

This is my first registration after my VIP game.

Event Ticket AD&D Dwarven Forge Style: Join Stefan Pokorny of Dwarves Forge in the fabled city of Valaria using an elaborate Dwarven Forge setup. Chaldea Room (Grand Suite) Sat, 1:00pm 6 hours
    Event Ticket Metamorphosis Alpha: Epsilon City Hotel: Beginners welcome in this oldest of science fiction role playing games. All that's needed to play are dice and a writing utensil. Your a group of mutants and other characters that has newly arrived at Epsilon City and the first thing you gravitate toward is the largest building in the area. You can't help but wonder what you will find there. PRE-104 (Near Linwood) Sun, 10:00am 3 hours
    Event Ticket DGS Presents: Paranoia - Bugs in the System: Once again The Computer calls upon you to stand up to the Commie Mutant Traitors, and dare we say, Shoot the Troubles they cause! Odd computer issues, obviously caused by Commie Mutant Traitors are plaguing Alpha Complex. Your Friend, The Computer, needs YOU to brave the deep recesses of the CPU core, root out the problems, and execute them with EXTREME PREJUDICE! Can The Computer count on you, Friend? Participation is Mandatory! EG3-210 Thu, 2:00pm 4 hours
    Event Ticket Chaldea Screening and Room Party in the Chaldea Room: Join Peter Adkison, Jen Page, and Sarah Moore for a room party in the Chaldea Room, the Grand Suite (aka, the Hugh Hefner Suite). Socialize, see new art, participate in a script reading, enjoy snacks and libations. Chaldea Room (Grand Suite) Sat, 9:00pm 3 hours
    Event Ticket Tegel Manor: This is the special offering from Gary Con VII! Play the Judges Guild classic Tegel Manor--if you dare! Characters will be available to everyone. PRE-101 (Near Linwood) Fri, 2:00pm 4 hours
    Event Ticket Tamoachan Revisited: After 48 sleepless hours, Harold "Wisconsin" Johnson completed his first published adventure: Lost Tamoachan, The Hidden Shrine of Labaatun, setting the standard for future role playing adventures thereafter. Last year, he reimagined a return exploration to that fabled Olmec ruin lost somewhere in the vast jungles of Hepmonaland. The response was so good, we asked him to offer our attendees another chance to discover the dangers and devious traps of this classic AD&D 1st edition adventure run by Wisconsin Johnson himself. New characters, new challenges, combine with the original deadly domain that has claimed many a hero. Can you survive? Buttons Bay Boardroom Sat, 8:00am 4 hours
    Event Ticket Against the Dwarfs: The Citadel of the Hill Dwarfs: "Stupid Dwarfs attack our good friends the Giants! Poor Chief Nosnra and wife cut open like tasty mammoth on feast day! Jarl Grugnur covered in oil and set on fire! King Iron Belly turned into chicken and eaten by halfling! You strong, you smart, you have magicks. WE MAKE DWARFS PAY IN BLOOD!" In this dungeon crawl, players will take on the role of monstrous characters avenging their allies' defeat in Against the Giants. Characters will be provided. PRE-105 (Near Linwood) Fri, 10:00am 4 hours
    Event Ticket Wizard's Errand: The old wizard forgot where he hid it, and now he's sent his servant to ask for your assistance. Will you help recover his valuable item? There is, of course, a reward. (GMs Tim Wadzinski and Andy Frielink pull from the pages of a decades old issue of Dragon magazine this rousing, classic AD&D adventure for 8 players. Characters of 6th and 7th level provided.) EG3-207 Fri, 2:00pm 4 hours
    Event Ticket The Quest for the Gate Between Worlds: Levels 6th -10th Find the Gate to get back home, now if you can only get past the ..... ONLY Pregenerated characters will be used. EG3-213 Sat, 4:00pm 4 hours
    Event Ticket In for a Penny!: Once again our stalwart adventurers find themselves with their backs against the wall but when the chips are down, the tough get going! Mid- to high-level pregens provided. Might run long as it has the last three years! EG3-201 Sat, 8:00pm 4 hours
    Event Ticket The Catacombs of Tarlok: After the Arch Mage Tarlok dies, his castle is quickly looted and catacombs are sealed. However, on the hundredth anniversary of his death an explosion destroys the castle and creatures long forgotten now roam free once again. EG3-206 Sun, 10:00am 4 hours
    Event Ticket The Mall Maul: The settlement of Neuqua has suffered a great deal do to a passing Glowblight storm. With no reserves and their fields in ruins they must look elsewhere to survive. In a vision, the settlement's high priest has seen there is hope in the forbidden ruins of a shopping mall not to far away. Ancient legends have warned the people of Neuqua to stay far away from the unholy place but now their need is greater than their fear. This is a 0-level funnel adventure for the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG set in a post apocalyptic version of the Midwest. The idea is each player controls three to five 0-level PCs on a terrifying adventure that will most likely have an 80%+ mortality rate. Those PCs that survive will be able to become 1st level adventures. Rules will be taught and dice provided, no EXP necessary. Just be ready to sacrifice your characters into the blood mill that is: The Mall Maul! EG1-211 Thu, 2:00pm 4 hours

11. guntherfuzz8

guntherfuzz8 Level 0 Character

Why is it trying to charge me for a badge again when I check out my events? Is anyone else getting this?

12. skya27

skya27 Level 0 Character

Any possibility of showing the names of folks who signed up to play in the games we're running? That would go a long way to clear up the "multiple" slot confusion.

13. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

It got changed from 51 to 900.
    I didn't hear that right away, either, and was baffled for a bit.

14. milbran220

milbran220 Level 0 Character

15. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

This is consistent with the issues we are tracking. Someone will get to your individual account and contact you when fixed or if they need more info.

16. brendar

It is baffling. You won't see this same solution ever again.

17. milbran220

milbran220 Level 0 Character

I think I had a bad email in my account information. I have now updated my email. I am hoping that my email confirmation can be resent. (Username is Inara220)

I also have the multiple order problem as well when I look in my account.

18. Eternis

Eternis Level 0 Character

Wow. That means you literally could book tons and tons and tons of non GP events and hoard tickets...

19. brendar

Not to knock our web staff's work. They had to make a square peg fit into a round hole.

PBurke likes this.
  20. brendar

You could, we're watching for that, and will have a private conversation with anyone that tries.

PBurke and skya27 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.