Registration Technical Issues? Post Here. Updated Sunday 11:30pm EST

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by brendar, Jan 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Well, theoretically, temporarily anyway.
    It should be a pretty simple query to the database to see if anyone had a ridiculous amount of tickets and not that hard to release them.

2. Eternis

Eternis Level 0 Character

Well, my friends had double booked some time slots (like one time slot) and we were going to be trading tickets in person with one another. Or is that going to be a problem?

3. Kevin Trudeau

Kevin Trudeau Level 0 Character

I too have the "no confirmation e-mail, no coins remaining, multiple event tickets showing on My Account page" issue. My cart at checkout did use all the coins I had available. I also had the earlier problem with no coins showing as available before registration. My account name is Zorman. Thanks!

4. PBurke

PBurke Level 0 Character

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in another thread; I see a game that says
    "21 out of 33 available" that had a max of 6 players:
    Dealers, Dice, and Demons
    March 3 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
    GM: Bryan Skowera

5. stuarthelm

stuarthelm Level 0 Character

Hello,
    I am concerned that I did not get my events and also that I am double booked preventing other people from getting what they want.
    If you would please check my account, [email protected]
    #17249 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 1 item- did receive e-mail
    #17229 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 1 item - did receive e-mail
    #13094 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 8 items- No e-mail received
    #12251 January 30, 2016 Completed 0 coins for 8 items - No e-mail received

The first order, #12251 contains all 8 of the events I want to be in, since I am GM'ing the other 5 playable slots.
    So the 3 newer orders (13094, 17229, 17249) are duplicates.
    I placed 17229 and 17249 because I saw my GP were still listed, so I reregistered for those 2 events again to reduce my GP to zero.
    Sorry for any trouble I have caused you.

6. LastFighter

LastFighter Level 0 Character

Can someone clarify what it means if you have transactions on your account, events registered (on account page) multiple times, but no coins were deducted seemingly on the transaction ?

If those events are now sold out, should we be looking for other events ?

7. brendar

brendar Staff Member Staff Member

Stuff like that is fine. One person buying up a dozen or more tickets to a single event, or tickets to 100 events is a different story. We're mostly looking for egregious offenders.

PBurke likes this.
  8. Scott Swift

Scott Swift Level 0 Character

I would like to return Ticket #14240. I added it in error. It is the event AAAAHHHH.

Thanks.

9. Bowman1

Bowman1 Level 0 Character

I received two emails from GaryCon after my registration. The first confirmed my registration for all my events. Huzzah!! The second email,with the subject line "Your tickets from Garycon", one ticket for one event, and nothing else. So I guess my question is am I in like Flynn or am I out in the cold? :)

Tink333 likes this.
  10. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

Yeah, I just want to know, since the coins are gone from my account, if I got any events or if I didn't since I got no email.

Tink333 likes this.
  11. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

Does your coin total show subtraction of everything or subtraction of 1 event?

12. brendar

Important update to original post.

13. brendar

Was the first email prior to the 3pm rescheduled registration?

14. brendar

Fill out the form linked in the OP of this thread and Thomas will take a look.

15. Tink333

Tink333 Footpad

Brendar, I did that just now. I cannot type in everything that is listed. I sent you the url to my screenshot and the username it shows it's registered under. A definitive answer is what I've been seeking for over two hours.

16. Ceronomus

Ceronomus Level 0 Character

Done. I had submitted the other form earlier and had been waiting for a response. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to dig through the pile of tickets. :)

17. Erik Olsen

Erik Olsen Chevalier

Will they correct this by ticket number order in case of conflicts?

18. LastFighter

LastFighter Level 0 Character

Thanks Brendar, I submitted my details for transactions as well.

19. gmbarry

gmbarry Footpad

OK, My game on Sunday (AAAHHHH) listed ten tickets, even though the max play was 8, I saw it and it said 1 of 10 available, so I bought the last ticket close the event...

20. PBurke

PBurke Level 0 Character

Michael Browne's DGS Presents: The 7 Bowies and the Disco ray from Planet Abba has "Maximum Players: 7" but under tickets said "16 out of 33 available"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.