Ride Share MKE Wednesday/Sunday?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scott M., Feb 26, 2016.

1. Scott M.

Scott M. Footpad

The cost of the Grand Geneva shuttle transportation is as annoying as expected.

Anyone have a car rental/private shuttle reservation and want to split the cost by giving me a ride a ride one or both ways? I arrive Wednesday 1:30pm and leave Sunday 6:00pm at Milwaukee.

2. Scott M.

Scott M. Footpad

I think I'm going to rent a car at MKE. Would still love to hear from anyone wanting to split the expense and needing a ride Wednesday afternoon and/or Sunday afternoon.

3. Kurt Raush

Kurt Raush Level 0 Character

Scott, I am arriving in Milwaukee at 2:45pm and have a rental car already. If you can wait for my arrival I'd be happy to give you a lift. I'm leaving Sunday afternoon right after the game that I'm in ends at 4pm, because my flight is at 7. Do those times work for you? You can also message/friend me on FB. Also attending Frank's party if you are interested in doing that too.

4. Scott M.

Scott M. Footpad

Kurt, that sounds great! I'll send you a message if I can figure out how and we can exchange info. We'll probably be at the hotel in time to check in on Wednesday, barring flight delays.