RPG game wish list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by silas, Oct 26, 2011.

1. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

I'd love to play if I wasn't already booked to run games throughout the con. Tavis is an excellent GM, so if you have the chance to sign up for one of his events, I highly suggest grabbing the opportunity!

2. mr_roboto

mr_roboto Level 0 Character

1st Edition game set in Baldemar
    Gangbusters
    Star Frontiers
    Chill

3. WSmith

WSmith Level 0 Character

Everything that was mentioned and Boot Hill.

4. greywolf

greywolf Level 0 Character

Red Wizard running Oriental Adventures

5. Mark Siefert

Mark Siefert Level 0 Character

Empire of the Petal Throne: Although I know that Victor Raymond will probably run his annual game and Jeff Dee will run Bethróm, this game/setting needs more love.
    Carcosa: Heh, heh, heh! :twisted:
    Anything Savage Worlds.
    Traveller
    Star Frontiers: 2012 is supposed to be the 30 anniversary of the game.
    Anything John Carter of Mars: The Disney movie is supposed to be coming out March 9. A little synergy would be called for.

6. chainsaw

chainsaw Troubadour

tacojohn (Jon Hershberger) plans on running a couple of Barsoom games using AD&D rules (not sure how modified) and minis (if he can paint them all in time), if I am not mistaken. Keep an eye out for them when the complete event catalog is released.

7. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Hoping to get in on a Star Trek game this year, since last year looked great.

I'd love to try out the Morrow Project, the more I see of it the more I'm interested.

I'd like to try the Babylon Project as well, since I own nearly all the books and barely cracked any of them...

I'm hot to play Star Frontiers, though. I've not played it since I was a wee lad.

8. makerofthings

makerofthings Chevalier

I'll see if Colin (from the DGS) will bring his Star Trek adventure along for a pick-up game. I'll bring my costume just in case.

MoT

9. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

I'd run it if I had the time, unfortunately this time around I just couldn't fit any OA in. But there is always next year, who knows maybe a heroic sea dragon hunt such as illustrated in, Deities and Demigods. :)