Silver Registration Postponed Indefinitely

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mordrin, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

UPDATED MESSAGE:
    Greetings Seekers,
    Today, TTEs server had an unprecedented error and were disabled. We suspended sales at that time to take the load off the servers while they were repaired. No tickets were able to be sold before then, to our knowledge. The president of TTE released a statement regarding the error at that time and repaired the error. We attempted to reopen, but more errors kept popping up and the servers, despite adequate load, were still not functioning.
    At this time, it seems our best option is to reschedule the launch. We understand that this is incredibly inconvenient and disappointing. We don't quite know when we will reopen, but we promise to notify you by update through TTE at least 24 hours in advance. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me. It may take me a little longer than normal to answer as I have many, many emails to sort through already, but I will personally respond to each and every email I receive.
    Thank you,
    --
    Caroline Burks

JediSoth, Poindexter and Traxion like this.
  2. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

JediSoth and The Josrian like this.
  3. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Good morning gamers. Just a reminder that we have event registration suspended pending the green light from TTE that the issues are resolved and the system is ready to go. Once we have that confirmed we will announce the reopening date and time. As a courtesy to all with tickets in their carts, those will remain for several hours (as long as 24 possibly) to accommodate people’s schedules. We know whenever we reopen it will be good for some and inconvenient for others. We hope the extended cart helps ameliorate some of the irritation caused by this forced rescheduling.

We will announce on the website, forums and via TTE news update email 24 hours or more before re-opening registration. I suspect it will be this weekend- but that is not a guarantee. The last thing I want is another meltdown. Thank you and have a great day!

Luke

JediSoth, The Josrian and Poindexter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.