Site registration

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sleepy Voiced, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Sleepy Voiced

Sleepy Voiced Level 0 Character

Hi, I hope it is ok for me to post this here.

I tried to register on the GaryCon site so I could preregister for the con, but have yet to receive a validation e-mail. It won't let me re-enter my info either. Is there anyway I can get this cleared up? I really want to preregister for GaryCon before the end of the month.

That said, I am really grateful that GaryCon II is happening. It will be my first con (so be gentle)!

Thanks for the great work in getting this show up and running, I can't wait for March!

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Hi Sleepy, & welcome to the forums. You will probably not receive any type of e-mail confirmation regarding your pre-reg. Don't worry, just keep your eye on the "Registration is open Garycon 2" catagory, page one. Your avatar name should appear here when Dale gets around to posting it. You should have received a conformation number when you registered. Hold on to it for your records. Badges, swagbags, etc, will be handed out the day you arrive at the convention. Any other questions/concerns just ask. Now I gotta ask you a question............... Are you bringing the other seven dwarves? :lol:

3. Sleepy Voiced

Sleepy Voiced Level 0 Character

Thanks a million Keeper!

Oh, and as much as I'd like to "get the band back together", Grumpy and I have had a falling out (go figure), Doc is addicted to prescription drugs, so is Happy, Sneezy left to "find himself" in India and Dopey has been elected to high office. Bashful and I keep in touch though. ;)

4. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

:lol: LUV IT!! :lol:

5. Melf

Melf Administrator Staff Member

Based on that exchange you will fit in nicely at Gary Con- no need to be gentle! :p Welcome to the Forums Sleepy V.