Snowed in.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Druvas, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Now, I know you Northern Mid-Westerners are used to feet and feet of snow, but wow! We just got a little over 2 feet here in Northern Virginia! I live out in the country a bit, on about 10 acres, and am not likely to be going anywhere for a couple of days. w00t! I'm lovin' it! They even cancelled schools for Monday and Tuesday already. This matters, not because I'm 14 (obviously), but because the Succubus is a Manipulator of Children's Minds by profession. :D

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Dru, be VERY CAREFUL on your trip to take out the garbage. Wouldn't want to lose you before Garycon 2. I can see it now......... "A Virginia man was found this morning frozen solid by the roadside.......News at eleven." :lol:

3. Druvas

Druvas Spellbinder

Oh, you must have me mistaken for a unmanly man. Let me reassure you. I have a pickup truck, a couple of guns, live in the country, was in the military, find Sarah Palin kinda hot (regardless of her politics), and I most certainly don't freeze to death on the way to take out the garbage! Rolling some dice for D&D is just icing on the cake! :mrgreen: