So, umm, Gencon, anybody here going?

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by krbourgoine, Aug 10, 2009.

1. krbourgoine

krbourgoine Level 0 Character

This will be the first Gencon in a few years that I'm not working, so I would like to play some games.
    Since Luke is bailing on me for "family time" anybody want to get together to play something?

KR

2. tavis

tavis Footpad

I'll be there & running an OD&D game on Wed night - hope you can make it, as it'd be great to see you again and I'll be pretty busy throughout the rest of the con.

3. krbourgoine

Where will you be?

4. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

I've got the info if you need it. I should be arriving on Wednesday afternoon. Do you still have my phone number? or twitter info?

If not, email me at [email protected] and I can check it while I'm on the road. I'll send you my number. Would be good to see you again.

Derek W.
    Geekpreacher

5. krbourgoine

i sent you my phone number, give me a call

6. geekpreacher

geekpreacher Spellbinder

Kerry,

Glad I had the chance to catch up with you and play Dogfight. It was a great time to sit down and see you again and thoroughly get my butt trounced in the game!

Sorry I missed you on Sunday but after clearing up my auctions and finishing up a few more interviews it made it a bit difficult. Of course, the service at 9AM also delayed a bit because I didn't really get out until after 10:15 which put me a bit behind.

Oh, and I also enjoyed playing Linkz with you! Great concept for a game....I really like the way your games are oriented for the whole family. Linkz is one I know that my daughter would love to try out.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you at GCII. I am planning on doing a lot more gaming and hanging out at GCII & hopefully the family can come as well.

7. francisca

francisca Troubadour

GAH! I didn't see this until I got back! Sorry Kerry! I totally would have made room for you in a game of mine.

Tavis: Diaglo and I saw you crossing the street and yelled our freaking heads off, to no effect. Get your ears checked!

geekpreacher: I did have a very little interaction w/ you. I delivered a message to you for Scholar. If I didn't have somewhere else to be, I would have chatted you up a bit more.

Looking forward to GCII!

8. tavis

tavis Footpad

Nuts! What day was that? I played or ran for more than 12 hours on multiple occasions during the con, so it's not surprising that my connection to external reality was a little shaky :oops:

9. francisca

francisca Troubadour

Thursday morning on the way to the dealer hall. We just assumed you had somewhere to be, and your focus was there, rather than on the two grumpy old men yelling at you.

10. mark

mark Spellbinder

That was a very fun game. :)

11. jim skach

jim skach Troubadour

Twas a very fun game. Sad it was short.

I look forward to seeing y'all at GCII.