So what is going on Thursday night?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by silas, Mar 17, 2010.

1. silas

silas Chevalier

For those of you arriving Thursday night, is there some tavern everyone is headed out to?

I'm not very familiar with Lake Geneva (although I live in Chicago).

Three of us are arriving Thursday night.

2. seskis281

seskis281 Level 0 Character

'Fraid I want be there till later on Friday - still have to hold classes on Friday and grade a bunch of informational speeches (by students who will be dying to start spring break!), so I will be at the Con early Fri. evening.

3. welleran

welleran Footpad

I, too, am wondering about Thursday night. I've heard something about a pub and that seems like the place for me!

4. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

YES!!! We're gathering at The Next Door Pub. The Garycon-voy should arrive there around 6:ish. Good pizza!! The Mrs. likes their Italian beef. Great gathering place especially if 'Fritz', the bartender, is on duty. :D

5. welleran

welleran Footpad

Excellent. My comrade and I should be there around 7 or 8, depending on our flights!

6. silas

silas Chevalier

Myself, Michael, and Chad will see you all at the Next Door Pub!

7. Spenser

Spenser Level 0 Character

I'll be there thurs night, but not about 10pm or so. I'll poke my head into the tavern, and see if I can see any gamer-types

:ugeek:

8. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Heh, LG is a Chicago suburb man. Come to the burbs, dude.

Glad you'll be there. Me and Gary - born and raised in Chi-town with WI connections.

:D

9. prolificvoid

prolificvoid Troubadour

Hoping to drive my way into LG from Wichita, KS via Burlington, IA to pick up Gene Drebenstedt, and make it there in time for the pre-Con celebration.
    We'll hafta see how the you're-not-as-young-as-you-used-to-be syndrome and I fare on the road though. As Luke might say, "HOOTIE-HOO!!"

So, HOPING to be there in time for Thursday night @ the Pub!

10. mythulto

mythulto Level 0 Character

It figures! My wife came down with something today and I can't leave her home sick with three dogs. SOOOO, I'm going to miss tonight. I'm sooo bummed. I'm hoping to get her healthy enough to get there mid-day tomorrow. There's always Friday and Saturday night!