South Pacific, late summer, 1942......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the keeper, Mar 3, 2010.

1. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

You are Admiral Isoroku Wantanabe. You arrived at Cape Titan two weeks ago & have finally received your orders from Tokyo. Your fleet, comprised of the battleship Yamato, four cruisers & twelve destroyers are to intercept & destroy the allied fleet attempting to invade the island of Levu Vana. Expect light resistance from the allies as their resources in this sector are very limited. Our troops on Leva Vana are depending on YOU!

OR

You are Rear Admiral Rockwell W. Torrey. Operation 'Sky Hook' is a go! The Marines under your command are prepared to assault the Japanese held island of Levu Vana, BUT, recent intelligence reports that a strong Japanese fleet has left Cape Titan with plans to ambush the allied invasion fleet. Worse yet, The Imperial Japanese 'super' battleship Yamato is the flagship of this fleet. The 'rag tag' resources that have been made available to you will certainly be going...........

IN HARMS WAY!!

This is an non-scheduled event planned for Saturday, March 20th, 13:00 hours. (That's 1:00pm for you land-lubbers.) I will be using Axis & Allies Naval miniature for this event, with optional rules for movement. Instructions before the event. 4 players max. If enough players are interested I will run this event multiple times. Run time, approximately 3 hours. Any players interested should respond via this thread.

Thanx, The Keeper

2. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

People are a-lookin', just no takers. :cry:

3. Rhuvein

Rhuvein Troubadour

Hey man. I'm definitely interested, but I'm not sure of my schedule. Me forgets. But I'll be looking out for your games as I'd very much like to play in one of them. :)

4. the keeper

the keeper Spellbinder

Always room at my table for you, Rhu. I'll have everything with each day of the convention. (Probably gonna take an hour each day just to unload.) Let me know when your ready & I'll set it up. :)

5. Can i play Captain Joe Cable? Or the French guy he's with.

South Pacific after all.