Steal Dale's Coffee ~ Gamehole Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sir jon, Oct 19, 2014.

1. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Now, for all of you going to the Gamehole Con this year, I'm sure you're aware that Dale Leonard is making a special appearance as a GAMER. Yes, you heard it here, he's actually going to roll the dice. So, if you find yourself in a session with this Brony, go ahead and try your hand at yoinking his java. If you dare. His attention should be more acute since he's not putting out fires, hauling away screaming players or picking up after some schmoe that ate too many Funions, so make sure your fingers are nimble! And if you wish to avoid the ire of his heightening blood pressure (he so wishes he never met me :D ) do yourself a favor and go with the much more entertaining Swap Dale's Coffee. He enjoys decent whiskey, Irish-style coffee and the ever popular Spotted Cow from New Glarus.

I won't be attending Gamehole myself, sadly. I hope all of you that frequent GaryCon show Mr. Kammer and fellows a grand time, they're all good people.

Jon

P.S. There will be a whole new fun event I'm planning for GC VII. It may or may not include Dale's coffee. Cue ominous Hawkwind music.

2. Dale

Dale Administrator

Jon,

I loathe you. On every level. ;)

Just when I thought the coast was clear- and my beloved coffee would be safe. You strike at me from afar. I was thinking it would be a convenient way to be incognito and game; as no one knows me at GHC.

I wish you were able to attend GHC. It is going to be a great time, but hopefully you can make it next year. It would be nice to play in one of your CyberPunk games.

3. mark

mark Spellbinder

Parsing . . .

4. sir jon

sir jon Spellbinder

Sorry mate, your coffee will never be safe. It's not my fault though. Gamers just love to play. And tease. And yoink your java. Mwahahahaha!

5. Scott308

Scott308 Chevalier

Besides, Lake Geneva is not far from Madison. There will be quite a few people that attend both cons.