Sundays at Games Plus

Discussion in 'RPG Discussion' started by mark, Jun 19, 2012.

1. mark

mark Spellbinder

Hello all!

I am looking for some Chicago area gamers to play on Sundays for a couple of months (might be a day off here and there like for Gencon) as we have recently lost a couple of players due to family situations. It will be for my Griffins & Grottos Medieval Fantasy Wargame and Roleplaying System ruleset. We will play at Games Plus in the afternoon. It will be fun. Contact me via message if you are interested, please.

Thanks and all the best,
    Mark CMG
    CreativeMountainGames.com

2. mark

mark Spellbinder

Still some seats available for our next RPGing in G&G on the 8th of July, so please feel free to contact me here or by PM or email (creativemountain [@] g m a i l [dot] c o m). Thanks!

3. ogrevampire

ogrevampire Level 0 Character

Mark,

Do you have 2 seats open? I might be able to get my friend (also named Mark) to make the trek out to Mt. Prospect on Sundays,

Tell me about your game.

Ogre

4. mark

mark Spellbinder

I think we're discussing just doing some one-shot games because of the conflicts we've been having in all making it out regularly (thus making campaign games a bit tough to sustain). Games Plus is having their twice-annual auction next Sunday so we plan to meet on October 14th. Drop me a line at creative mountain (at) gmail (dot) com if you'd like to be in the loop on up to the minute discussions of this coming meeting. We've done some boardgaming from time to time when we came up short of players and had some fun RPGing sessions too. More gamers are always welcome. :)

5. strider1970

strider1970 Level 0 Character

If there is an AD&D game at GamesPlus on Sundays still, I would be interested. I live in Elgin, IL.

6. mark

mark Spellbinder

There's one on Wednesday evening and there's another RPG game (it's switches around from game to game) on Saturdays that has some room.

7. mordrin

mordrin Spellbinder Staff Member

There was a good Sunday one for awhile, but it's been suspended for almost 2 years now.

It's possible he might resume it someday. If not, I may run one there eventually, but neither is likely to happen anytime soon.

8. crunchy

crunchy Level 0 Character

If you're in Elgin, check out the Elgin Eagles Gamer's League. They game at the Izaak Walton League Cabin at 899 J street on Thursdays. I think they mostly do board games but may do RPGs also. I've never been there on a Thursday night so I don't know what the turnout is like. They do a great twice-annual board game convention called KitCon also.