Thank You!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fuesar, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Fuesar

Fuesar Footpad

It was another fantastic Gary Con to say the least. I wanted to offer several public thank yous for what has quickly become my favorite con.

To the staff at Geneva Ridge - excellent job as excellent hosts!

To all the outstanding DMs that hosted the games I played. Thank you Kris Vezner for a fun round of Pit Fighter and for showering Willy Popcorn with love. Thank you Joe Kirner for your excellent illustration of the metal key, leading to a night of raucous R-rated antics. Thank you Colin and Chad for a job well done, leading us through the excellent Blighted Lands AD&D Open (which we won). Thank you Frank for a fun night of Quondum Fount and (as always) entertaining stories of the old TSR days. Thank you Jim and Joel for creating a very cool tactial Wild West shoot out game. Exceptional job by all.

To my tribe - all Gary Con goers whom when I'm in your company I feel most at peace. Thank you for being you.

And finally to Luke and Dale and all of you who helped plan, manage and make Gary Con the exceptional Con it is. I thank you for your hard work and dedication. It's thanks to all of you that, once again, we built memories that will last a lifetime.

Thank you.

2. rickwins

rickwins Level 0 Character

I did not have a camera, can someone post a photo of us winners of the Blighted Lands.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend.

3. red wizard

red wizard Troubadour

While I had not originally intended to run the Championship round, I'm glad I did and honored that Luke thought of me to do it. I know Colin and I both had a great time running Luke and Jim's new module and the fact that we had such a wonderful group of players didn't hurt either. :D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

[​IMG]